Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

si les filles sont à moscou, cela veut dire qu'elles sont chez elles!!! donc beaucoup plus d'activités qu'à Barcelone, ou elles étaient isolées!!! leurs amies sont à coté!!! j'espère de bonnes soirées invitées!!! cela veut aussi dire qu'il n'y a pas de durée dans le temps pour leur participation!!!!

if girls are in Moscow, this means that they are at home !!! So many more activities than in Barcelona, where they were isolated !!! their friends are next !!! I hope your evenings invited !!! it also means that there is no time duration for their participation !!!! rlc thank you, read camcaps !!! :D :D :D

OMG!!! Bookmaster8 YOU LUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER YOUR BABY IS BACK FOR THE THIRD TIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RLC YOU HAD THIS SHIT UP YOUR SLEEVE THIS WHOLE TIME,AND YOU MADE US SUFFER THROUGH 4 MONTHS OF BULLSHIT!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND FOLKS,THE BEST THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE,I GUESS THAT THEY MUST HAVE SEEN THE COUNTLESS PHOTOS AND GIFS WE KEEP BRINGING BACK ON THE OTHER PAGE.

THANK YOU RLC FOR MAKING ME TURN OUT TO BE 100% RIGHT ABOUT JUST CANCEL AND WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER,NOW WE DO HAVE SOMETHING BETTER!!

EVERYONE KEPT SAYING WHY DON'T RLC GIVE THEM THEIR OWN PLACE,,,,WELL IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Why is there no "like" button on this page?

Anyway, thanks mikey. This is incredible. But, I just thought of something. How am I supposed to get any work done now?  ;D

I saw the name while I was at work and told them I had a family emergency,I got to go home,somebody died,,,I just killed off poor Uncle David :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And yes you're welcome bookmaster,,,,,and thank you also for that stuff that you sent,,,,,,think about it though bookmaster ain't this one hell of a big ass coincidence,right after all of us kept talking about these two angels for the last couple of weeks and started showing old photos of them.

• Upvote 1

I saw the name while I was at work and told them I had a family emergency,I got to go home,somebody died,,,I just killed off poor Uncle David :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mikey-u better get rid of Rita my Queen if u want Kami to pay attention 2 u!!!lol

Has anyone noticed that the toilet is right in the camera view?

Seulement dans la salle de bain, mais il y a une toilette cachée dans la pièce à côté.  ;)

Only in the bathroom, but there is a toilet hidden in the next room.  ;)