Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

My friend who asked me the question about how many rooms there are in K&K it's 3 bedrooms,they have their rooms,and there is a guest room,I would answer you back through pm,But CC now has a 5 pm per hour feature that I really don't like at all :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

• Upvote 1

Now we can understand why they left the xmas tree in barcelona's appartment : K and K were hidden under it. This is also a reason why Ilona could not take her plane this morning to Moscow : RLC had not allowed her to join K and K, at least right now, as she wanted...

Il like Ilona too very much, she is sweet, warm and generous and I wish her well. The fact that she can't get high with another girl is mostly a pity for us, not for her.

The good point with RLC, as it becomes, is that they make us virtually  meet very nice people we ought to respect a lot, kneel in front of their souls as we do in front of their beautiful bodies.

The Berlin wall fell down, nice people are coming to us trough from the east.

Yep I guess that I will be calling into work tomorrow,,mmmhh let's see,which other family member can  kill off this time,,Aunt Kathy,,,oh no wait Cousin jack,,I never really liked his ass anyway :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

By this rate if these girls are the same as they were before,I won't have any family members left by the end of the month :doh: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, book, upndown, noldus,frankster,corboblanc, thesta, des, others:

We have died and ascended to heaven!! None of this is real, it is all a dream. Pinch me.......OWW, that hurts!!!

Holy shit, they did it, they brought back the most popular girls ever!!!!!

Poor Ilana and Danaya and other apartments, we knew ye well!!!

Hope girls are still close though don't expect Kristy hitting on Kami. A few snuggles or hugs would do my old heart glad!!

• Upvote 1

Mikey, book, upndown, noldus,frankster,corboblanc, thesta, des, others:

We have died and ascended to heaven!! None of this is real, it is all a dream. Pinch me.......OWW, that hurts!!!

Holy shit, they did it, they brought back the most popular girls ever!!!!!

Poor Ilana and Danaya and other apartments, we knew ye well!!!

Hope girls are still close though don't expect Kristy hitting on Kami. A few snuggles or hugs would do my old heart glad!!

Shortly after I logged onto their apartment section, Kristy walked over to Kamila (who was talking on the phone to someone) and told her she was going to take a shower and go to bed. Kamila said something to her and then leaned forward and gave her a sweet loving kiss to say good night. I love it. The affection they have for each other is real and it's a great thing to see.

Yep I guess that I will be calling into work tomorrow,,mmmhh let's see,which other family member can  kill off this time,,Aunt Kathy,,,oh no wait Cousin jack,,I never really liked his ass anyway :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

By this rate if these girls are the same as they were before,I won't have any family members left by the end of the month :doh: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

moi, je me mets en arrêt maladie pour 8 mois!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, are you married? I am. Because your wife if you have one will fucking kill your ass!!! My wife may wonder why I am so happy tonight and never off my laptop. Oh wait, I never am anyway!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Book, Thesta, thank you for your info about the affection they showed each other. They may just be mature in their relationship such as it is. I don't hug or kiss my  wife every fucking minute (33 years married, nuff said!!!).

Looking forward to tomorrow when they next interact together!!

This is another sort of brave new world : everybody on welfare, at home behind a screen watching 24/7 K&K  and may be others (for the most tolerant of us)

I expect Bernie Sanders to give a speech proclaiming FREE RLC for everyone along with the FREE EVERYTHING ELSE. I mean, that's only fair, right?  :lmao:

OK, so let's take a note and see if this little puppy Alexa chart zooms up in the next month now that our honeypies are back ---

Alexa-RLCrankingFeb32016.jpg

post-19450-145739692823_thumb.jpg