Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

We are glad as well that Kristy is back. Maybe this has been discussed before and if so we apologize but does anyone notice a difference in the audio of Kristy's cam 11. It used to sound just cam 12. Can someone confirm or is it our ears.  We sent an email but they replied the were working on it and that was two weeks ago. Thanks.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:07 PM, kitek said:

Whatever it is, it has no future other then having fun from time to time...

After hearing Kami's recent phone conversation on Kristy's balcony,I'm beginning to believe that Kami is serious about the relationship and it is Ben who is in it just for the fun.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are not sensible to beauty. The Joconda doesn't move a lot too, still there are millions of people watching her..

To each his own. Other than Kristy screwing like a bronco buster this house is a wate of time. And that includes Kamilla, Kaley, and the blonde visitor.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Kristy has stolen the show at 3k'sm wow that was fantastic, Man she can now really take herself to the next level, no longer the faster bater in the east, but to a slow seduction and fantasy all coming to head in a blissful orgasm.

Absolutely Magnificent.

See the source image

I'm sorry to the forum but I should have posted this hear...........

I was told by my friend who loves Kristy as much as I do that she is slowly coming out of her shell.  I hope that she continues on the same path and turns this apartment around!

Kristy Kristy Kristy, keep up the good work on trying to put this apartment back on the map!!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry to the forum but I should have posted this hear...........

I was told by my friend who loves Kristy as much as I do that she is slowly coming out of her shell.  I hope that she continues on the same path and turns this apartment around!

Kristy Kristy Kristy, keep up the good work on trying to put this apartment back on the map!! 

I wouldn't go so far as to say she's the apartment's hope. Yes, Kristy's making progress, but she's still quite camera shy (now with a sleeping mask instead of her blanket). 

Kisty strength were always the guests. No matter if the angels or her boyfriend, I would like to see more of them. 

At the moment not much is happening. That also applies to Kamila and Kaley, this apartment could really use a little more action.

• Like 1