Looks like Ilona is leaving

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has started packing, and are putting her plant in an empty water bottle.

So look like the haters got their wish.

She likely was on a 3 month contract. She arrived Nov.18th and her 3 months is just about up.  Now she returns to Russia and it will be another 90 days before she can leave again.

The other girls besides her appear only to go month to month so far.

Yup it does look that way.  I sort of like her - but I admit its time for some new girls.  She was the same every day.  It is hard to believe that visiting a city like Barcelona for a couple of months and they stay inside in bed all day.  Crazy.  At least Nora's girls kept busy working and partying!

im so happy now danaya can finally have privacy so she can do what she wants to without anyone barging in her room. :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

elle a déjà était seule et il ne c'est rien passer pour autant  :)

What's funny is all the people praising the fact that Ilona is leaving and not even realizing that she's been naked the most out of all three girls. So for all you that only tune into this apartment just to see tits and ass, you're going to sorely disappointed after she leaves.

Elle peut pas faire sa valise sans gueuler , j' ai mal aux oreilles  :bang head:

She can not do her suitcase without yelling, I have an earache  :bang head:

J' ai l'impression d' entendre Scooter  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have the impression of hearing Scooter  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think Ilona looks excited to be going home, maybe she has been counting down the days recently. She has looked bored at times which could be why she acts about with Danaya so much. Ive never joined the Haters and i will miss you Ilona, all the best for the future  :clap:

What's funny is all the people praising the fact that Ilona is leaving and not even realizing that she's been naked the most out of all three girls. So for all you that only tune into this apartment just to see tits and ass, you're going to sorely disappointed after she leaves.

My question is if these people have so much hate for her, then why do they still watch her.....go figure!