Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

TRUST ME THESTA,,,YOU DATE AS MANY WOMEN AS I HAVE,,,AND I BET  YOUR ASS,WHEN YOU MEET A GIRL AT THE CLUB THE BAR OR WHEREVER,,,AND IF HER GIRLS ARE WITH HER,,ESPECIALLY HER BFF,,,IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOU,,YOUR ASS IS GRASS,,,,KRISTY PROBABLY KNOWS HOW KAMILA FEELS ABOUT HIM,,AND SHE WANTS FOR HER TO BE HAPPY,,SO SHE MAY JUST TOLERATE HIM FOR NOW,UNTIL HE FUCKS UP,,,AND THEN SHE WOULD SAY,,"I KNEW HIS ASS WAS NO GOOD FOR YOU",,,WAIT ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT K&K HERE LMAOO!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I agree with the last half of your statement Mikey, but I do not the first half, Kristy does not have to approve in any way of Kami's BF, the only one that has approve and be love is Kami herself.

I agree with mikey on this one. Kristy is a great friend, will give him some rope because of how she feels about him. But if steps out of line with her.....Kristy will be all over him.

But, Thes is also right about one thing. Right now it is Kami's call. Big question is , is Kami blinded by love and dismisses his faults or does she have open eyes? Because she has gotten mad at him already a couple of times. Of course she has also made excuses for him to her own Mom, so.... who knows?

I think it is not the bf who stops the from getting amorous. She went right under the covers. Either she doesn't want to have sex with the guy or she won't do it in front of the cameras. Seeing this guy's personality, do you not think he would be all over her in an instant if she gave the go ahead?

KAMILA JUST COCK BLOCKED HIS ASS BIG TIME,,,THAT'S ALL FOLKS..,,,,I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT IT'S SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE SAID ON CC,VK,ING,TW,FB,,OR ANY OF THE OTHER COUNTLESS WEBSITES THAT SHE HAS,,THAT'S MAKING HER SHUT COMPLETELY DOWN,,,KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET,,,,CAN'T CATCH BEES WITH VINEGAR,,,YOU KNOW THE REST :shithappens: :shithappens: :shithappens:

Maybe she has not had sex with this guy yet? The thought occurs to me because if she just didn't want to do it in front of the cameras, she would be hanging at his place all the time, so they could have sex!

My thought is that maybe she has given him hand jobs back at his place, but not sex. If she bates while he is there it probably means she doesn't want him to touch her even under the covers. So that means she controls him by withholding sex and maybe just giving him the occasional hand job.

This is all just a theory. He gives in so easy to her withholding so he knows better than to try her there.