Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Craziest thing I ever heard of.  I understand blocking someone if you don't like them.  But to only unblock people who ask to be your friend makes no sense. Especially since you can't PM them to ask!

I tried to compliment him once via PM and was blocked before I ever spoke to him.  Don't know where everyone here comes from, but you only work so hard to compliment someone.  Begging to be allowed is not part of it.

There are some users that set their PM settings to only receive PM's from people on their friends list. If your name is not on that list then it appears as the PM's are blocked but they really are not. Each user has their preferences.  Some use the added features and others chose not to.

Kristy is so cute! She looks sexy in a conservative understated way! That is Kristy in a nutshell. Modest, but if you get to her inside, watch out!!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

And she looks happy!

Hope the date was good, girl!!!!

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

THANK YOU SNAKY,,,YOU KNOW THAT ANY PICTURE OF MY LOVE..IS ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎01 at 10:28 PM, snaky said:

Hey Mikey, I didn't have time to post this earlier, I didn't know if you would be watching and figured you would like to have this