Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

If not finding mocking the afflicted humerous makes me a snowflake then so be it,I'm an out and proud snowflake.

I've taught people with mental disabilities. None of them were retarded. The were making the most of what their abilities allowed. But the comment was in bad taste for many people, and has been deleted. I have no argument.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

From a very young age I watched my mum and dad deal with my severely disabled brother so excuse me for not finding the above remotely amusing.

See my previous comment. I am sorry for offending anybody here. Except CP posters and trolls. Removed.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:32 AM, Thestarider said:

If the tone of a forum becomes hostile or starts to move in the direction of personal attacks

Interesting. 🤔

On 5/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, happyone said:

I have been reading all the comments by everyone regarding this club---IMO it boils down to one thing--Amy3 is pissed off, got her feelings hurt, and is upset because she was not invited into the club--

Yes, clubbers probably do retreat into the social group that they enjoy interacting with and exclude those whom they do not want to interact with.

Same happens in real life--not everyone wants to associate with some people--so they are not invited to parties and social gatherings.

So a lot of the times, those excluded just accuse and point fingers at the others, rather than take an honest look at themselves to determine just why they were excluded--  

A club is made up of people who all think the same. I'd rather expose myself to people with varying ideas. Although on this forum there don't seem to be many original thinkers, mostly just people who cite so called experts and biased news sources. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No Aussie...The ones that think their shit doesn't stink and they can post anything they want about anyone at any time, still hate the Mods, because now they are being shut down and locked out.

Mods are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

No Aussie...The ones that think their shit doesn't stink and they can post anything they want about anyone at any time, still hate the Mods, because now they are being shut down and locked out.

Mods are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Well its in a bit of a mess at the moment. I'm sad about it. 

• Like 1

it's a bit too easy to blame the moderators for what happened in Leora's topic

the first to have lit the fuse is none other than Pepe using the "report" button for almost all the comments saying that they are off topic, the moderators only acted thanks to his intervention

So if you really want to blame someone, I think you are on the wrong target by wanting to do it against moderators

Pepe wanted to play the one who has the greatest, unfortunately for him, we are also players and we rarely lose

• Like 2