Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

2 hours ago, happyone said:

So a lot of the times, those excluded just accuse and point fingers at the others, rather than take an honest look at themselves to determine just why they were excluded--  

Whatever the reasons were for the creation of this club and who or who weren't invited in is immaterial really. Basically it's just vindictiveness from one member against one other which in turn effects every member which is a shame. I wasn't invited because most probably I interact with Amy ok, well how petty is that, not that I would join if asked because it has a divisive effect against everyone else. Am I bothered, no not in the least but i have noticed that members who i was quite friendly with before have cold shouldered me now. Personally I think that says more about them than me but hey ho such is life. Too many people like to run with the hounds rather than make up their own minds which is a shame but you can't change human nature. But what it does show is a sign of weakness on their behalf. In other words easily led.

• Like 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You might as well run away. You had nothing to say really. Moderators on this site are one-sided and they are basically tools used by the most influential members to get their way.  

Amy your eyes are brown right ?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This thread is boring to me now. I think I'll go somewhere else to have some fun. In other words, if I don't like something, like RLC or VHTV or CNN or FOX or a thread, I just don't click on it. My system works every time. But watch me catch hell from snowflakes for this one:

If not finding mocking the afflicted humerous makes me a snowflake then so be it,I'm an out and proud snowflake.

43 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If not finding mocking the afflicted humerous makes me a snowflake then so be it,I'm an out and proud snowflake.

From a very young age I watched my mum and dad deal with my severely disabled brother so excuse me for not finding the above remotely amusing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

From a very young age I watched my mum and dad deal with my severely disabled brother so excuse me for not finding the above remotely amusing.

I am sure I saw a reaction from Amy on the above post.If so,who removed it?

I would venture to think that if someone doesn't like a forum or particular place, that they would be smart enough to go somewhere else. Someplace where their thoughts would be accepted.

Or does that make too much sense? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1