New girl is Aida

7 minutes ago, Yury said:

If they will be removed Aida - it will be a shame for the RLC.

Hardly RLC remove her. She leaves because of the behavior Adele or because of miss her boyfriend. It is not even certain that RLC knows she is packaging.

• Upvote 1

She was talking to Danaya about a trip when she arrived, apparently she is going home for a visit and hopefully will be back in couple days.

She just talked to her BF about things she forgot to buy for him and then to her mother about clothes she prepared for tomorrow but didn't mention about anything else.

• Upvote 9

It is strange this situation reminds me what arrived last week a strange atmosphere in this apartment not present girls and maintenance long and arrived from Aida which in ) after noon

today  not present girls and Aida which leaves

3 minutes ago, See said:

Hardly RLC remove her. She leaves because of the behavior Adele or because of miss her boyfriend. It is not even certain that RLC knows she is packaging.

I would bet on the behavior of Adele. She seams to be extremely grudge. :(  Somehow annoying that she has success with such a childish behavior. :( ... But disappointment seams to be the whole idea of this apartment. ... :(

Maybe the other girls will move out too. ... RLC could start from ground up and find people which are not so shy and "SHOW" oriented. ... :) ... Maybe. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

She was talking to Danaya about a trip when she arrived, apparently she is going home for a visit and hopefully will be back in couple days.

She just talked to her BF about things she forgot to buy for him and then to her mother about clothes she prepared for tomorrow but didn't mention about anything else.

Kitek, you as always on time. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

I hope...I hope...

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Kitek i hope she is only going for a few days but why take down her wall decoration. I just witnessed Adele speak to her about something in the Bathroom didn't seem in a nice tone though.

Taking off her decorations already now could only mean that new (blue dressed) girl is going to move in her room during her vacation. Usually girls from Aida's room has moved to Adele's room when it has vacant. This means that Adele is moving out during Aida's vacation, and Aida will take her room. Hooray!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, See said:

Taking off her decorations already now could only mean that new (blue dressed) girl is going to move in her room during her vacation. Usually girls from Aida's room has moved to Adele's room when it has vacant. This means that Adele is moving out during Aida's vacation, and Aida will take her room. Hooray!!!

If you are correct it would be further proof that there is a God!

• Upvote 2

Right before she left with Nastya she called her BF.

She said that Nastya visited her and they're going out for a supper, she should be back around midnight. She is leaving tomorrow and her flight should arrive about 1pm.

It's her birthday and she was sad because she is alone.

• Upvote 6