New girl is Aida

From what I saw Aida came into Adele's room and she Adele looked annoyed that she came in without knocking .  Aida then confronted her in conversation and Adele just looked at het phone the whole time and motioned to her in conversation but it all seemed negative.  I came back a few minutes later and they were still talking but it did non seem friendly, more forced.  Adia looked like she was upset at times and was looking for an explanation as to while things are the way they are.  This is base only on observation as I don't speak the language.   I did not see her leave and had to tune out during the conversation.  But I have to say Adele looked like she was mad and seemed somewhat like an asshole toward Aida - who form the outside seemed to want to know what the issue was.  

Personally Adele to me was always a cold person.  She was alone until Ilona left and then became friends with Danya.  Before that she was the one outside.  It seems Adele wants to keep Aida outside now.  Maybe it is my bias but Adele wants control here now. I can't say for sure but hopefully a translator will clear it up. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

Just thinking out loud - if Aida left at 11:15 and Nora is anywhere close, it's possible Nora put her up for the night. It's almost 2:30 there now and I doubt Aida went out clubbing by herself.

She will be back Alan.....this shit happens all the time with the girls in this apartment!  When I was a subscriber, there were times that I would hear the girls outside the apartment door talking to the guys they had been with all night.  It's like the front door has this magical force field that the guys won't penetrate......it's the only thing the guys won't penetrate!!  Trust me on this Alan.....I have been here a long long time!!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, albacore said:

From what I saw Aida came into Adele's room and she Adele looked annoyed that she came in without knocking .  Aida then confronted her in conversation and Adele just looked at het phone the whole time and motioned to her in conversation but it all seemed negative.  I came back a few minutes later and they were still talking but it did non seem friendly, more forced.  Adia looked like she was upset at times and was looking for an explanation as to while things are the way they are.  This is base only on observation as I don't speak the language.   I did not see her leave and had to tune out during the conversation.  But I have to say Adele looked like she was mad and seemed somewhat like an asshole toward Aida - who form the outside seemed to want to know what the issue was.  

Personally Adele to me was always a cold person.  She was alone until Ilona left and then became friends with Danya.  Before that she was the one outside.  It seems Adele wants to keep Aida outside now.  Maybe it is my bias but Adele wants control here now. I can't say for sure but hopefully a translator will clear it up. 

This is my last "who knows what" post for the night.....but probably not lol.  I'm in a mood that only open masturbation can cure tonight!  Look people, I have observed only the dealings that have taken place downstairs, but I'm here to tell you all that it was just Adele waiting for her time to shine.  Adele is a manipulator and knows how to play the game.  It is a matter of show vs. no show.....in the end if it's Adele and Aida, then Adele will have the upper hand.  Nora or no Nora!  If you can't see what she has done with Danaya, then you need to quit watching this site!

I don't know who said it or what thread it was in because I read so many damn posts everyday, but someone said that Aida doesn't drink much and when she does it's just a little bit of wine!  Well folks, I got to watch her come home tonight (just like I predicted) and almost knock her front teeth out on the stairs as she stumbled up them!!  She was feeling no pain in her brain!!  Only I can post factual shit here people.....all the rest of you need to get your shit together or drink more tequila!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kitek said:

3-17-2016

Aida on the phone: Years are flying by and nothing changes. I understand that you have to lose childish naivety, together we can conquer the world and become rich. Unfortunately this will not work. Now I'm with him, it is all well and I will not change anything for now. If life puts in front of me other requirements then I think about, but I do not intend to change anything, because nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Big love keeps us connected but time will tell what will happen.

Seriusly kitek, I don't know if your translator majorly changes the text, but people only talk like that in movies.

• Upvote 2

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:49 PM, 1414 said:

oh my god, aida is a Russian girl

RLC make a big mistake.

that can totally explain the Ukrainian girls attitude especially Adele's who was an activist in square revolution.

yes that would edxplzain the situation, however, it could be part of RLCs' experiment, mix two Ukrainians with a Rusky girl. So far the lovely Rusky is winning, she and Dayana are buddying

At least it's keeping us talking

• Upvote 1

After a few days, and despite the quarrel with Adele, one thing seams to be obvious: Aida is a very likeable person. :) ... Apart from my presumption that she will also have no sex there, it seams to be another good casting by RLC. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Aida also seems to me to be familiar i have seen her some where before

I can say the same thing, and I went through all the apartments in my mind, and I did not found the answer. She probably just remind someone that I have seen, either in the RLC, on TV, in real life, or somewhere else.

1 minute ago, See said:

I can say the same thing, and I went through all the apartments in my mind, and I did not found the answer. She probably just remind someone that I have seen, either in the RLC, on TV, in real life, or somewhere else.

probably some advertising or video