New girl is Aida

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

I'm not a subscriber RLC and do not have access to the second floor.

I saw this conversation. His gave me one of the members of the forum. I offered him to publish this information. We'll wait. In any case, I have to ask his permission.

OK good news, of course it is best to wait until you have permission, thanks as always!

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, jamie140 a dit :

Well guys maybe you should think about Nora's personality .....  she is a miserable , vindictive , psycho bitch . If Aida and Nora are best friends i would bet that Aida is of the same personality as Nora is .  In real life pleasant personality people do not hang out with miserable bitch people . I would bet the farm that Aida is NO ANGEL , a wolf in sheeps clothing and just maybe thats why the other girls want nothing to do with Aida . 

Nora lovers members on here are the same ...... they know she's a bitch , they like her being a bitch and they identify with her . 

j'ai rarement lu autant de conneries et de mensonges, rassemblés dans si peu d'espace!!! vraiment félicitation, vous avez un talent indéniable!!!!

I rarely read much bullshit and lies, brought together in so little space !!! really congratulation, you have an undeniable talent !!!!

• Upvote 2

I wasn't on RLC when Nora was around so I cannot say anything about her, i know that she has lots of fans and lots of haters. I think when it comes to Aida, the fact that they all knew each other before this apartment means that I don't feel so bad about Adele and Aida not getting along. If they have some sort of history it is possible that Aida did something to annoy Adele long before she moved in, and Adele is not just being bitchy because she is 'jealous' or 'threatened' by Aida, as many have suggested (although then it was a bad idea for Aida to move in.)

Of course, it's also possible that Adele is just being rude and they have no real history, Adele has just taken a dislike to her for some reason.

I hope we will find out the truth eventually, because the atmosphere in the apartment is bad and it makes for bad viewing (although the viewing has been boring, in my opinion, since Irma and Anna left!)

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I wasn't on RLC when Nora was around so I cannot say anything about her, i know that she has lots of fans and lots of haters. I think when it comes to Aida, the fact that they all knew each other before this apartment means that I don't feel so bad about Adele and Aida not getting along. If they have some sort of history it is possible that Aida did something to annoy Adele long before she moved in, and Adele is not just being bitchy because she is 'jealous' or 'threatened' by Aida, as many have suggested (although then it was a bad idea for Aida to move in.)

Of course, it's also possible that Adele is just being rude and they have no real history, Adele has just taken a dislike to her for some reason.

I hope we will find out the truth eventually, because the atmosphere in the apartment is bad and it makes for bad viewing (although the viewing has been boring, in my opinion, since Irma and Anna left!)

I'm sure whatever happened, happened during the maintenance outage and if I'm correct you will never know what happened!  Nobody has ever been able to say what has happened during any of the maintenance outages, not even me....and I'm a fart smeller!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure whatever happened, happened during the maintenance outage and if I'm correct you will never know what happened!  Nobody has ever been able to say what has happened during any of the maintenance outages, not even me....and I'm a fart smeller!

Well I understand that a video of the arguement tonight is with one of our translators, hopefully the person who recorded the video gives him permission to post his findings and that will shed some light on the situation. You may well be right and there was an incident during the UM, however it seems these girls knew each other long before Aida moved in so there may be some historical beef at play here

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

Well I understand that a video of the arguement tonight is with one of our translators, hopefully the person who recorded the video gives him permission to post his findings and that will shed some light on the situation. You may well be right and there was an incident during the UM, however it seems these girls knew each other long before Aida moved in so there may be some historical beef at play here

They had an argument?  Like a knock down, drag out, kind of argument?  I was under the impression that they just had a conversation about something.  What does not make any sense at all is, why in the hell would Aida move in to that kind of situation knowing there would be bad blood between them if like you say, they knew each long before hand.  None of this shit makes any sense to me!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The had an argument?  Like a knock down, drag out, kind of argument?  I was under the impression that they just had a conversation about something.  What does not make any sense at all is, why in the hell would Aida move in to that kind of situation knowing there would be bad blood between them if like you say, they knew each long before hand.  None of this shit makes any sense to me!

I was out at a restaurant so didn't see it myself, but from what I heard there were tears

• Upvote 1