New girl is Aida

6 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

I can say the same thing, and I went through all the apartments in my mind, and I did not found the answer. She probably just remindsomeone that I have seen, either in the RLC, on TV, in real life, or somewhere else.

Oh no not a real life person in here?????   lol

• Upvote 1

On 20.03.2016 at 6:23 AM, albacore said:

From what I saw Aida came into Adele's room and she Adele looked annoyed that she came in without knocking .  Aida then confronted her in conversation and Adele just looked at het phone the whole time and motioned to her in conversation but it all seemed negative.  I came back a few minutes later and they were still talking but it did non seem friendly, more forced.  Adia looked like she was upset at times and was looking for an explanation as to while things are the way they are.  This is base only on observation as I don't speak the language.   I did not see her leave and had to tune out during the conversation.  But I have to say Adele looked like she was mad and seemed somewhat like an asshole toward Aida - who form the outside seemed to want to know what the issue was.  

Personally Adele to me was always a cold person.  She was alone until Ilona left and then became friends with Danya.  Before that she was the one outside.  It seems Adele wants to keep Aida outside now.  Maybe it is my bias but Adele wants control here now. I can't say for sure but hopefully a translator will clear it up. 

Aida tried to explain, but Adel refused to listen to her. She said that had decided not to communicate with Aida, and is not going to listen to her explanation. 

• Upvote 1

Adele has turned into Ilona..the person she didn't like. In my opinion, Ilona controlled Danaya and tried to keep her and Adele separate.  On more than one occasion Ilona 'inserted' herself between adele and danaya.  Now, adele is doing the same thing.  This is why the future is so interesting...we don't know what will come next!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dana3 said:

Adele has turned into Ilona..the person she didn't like. In my opinion, Ilona controlled Danaya and tried to keep her and Adele separate.  On more than one occasion Ilona 'inserted' herself between adele and danaya.  Now, adele is doing the same thing.  This is why the future is so interesting...we don't know what will come next!

Nora knows. ?

• Upvote 3

il y a 29 minutes, homersimpson95 a dit :

Aida and Danaya start their futur duo. : Aida have the head between legs of danaya....while adele is in the kitchen !!!

And after danaya seems to not very like, she has said nothing but seems to tell about with adele... Perhaps that is too quick, even for danaya

Dayana me semblait très embarrassée et parle à Adèle qui venait de rentrer dans sa chambre et lui chuchote quelque chose pour lui expliquer tout en écartant les jambes avec sa main au milieu pour lui faire comprendre la situation 

je pense que  .ses jeune filles . elles ont besoin de découvrir leurs sexualité caméra ou pas. elles sont jeunes en plus elle sont en espagne  non a barcelone  (catalan) la nuit demmarre a 23 heures  ont mange tard