New girl is Aida

4 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

but we must let time do : she's less shy than at the begininng

She will need the next four weeks to settle in a little and will most likely move out than again (because Adele make this apartment to hell with her stupid not talking child game). 

The girl seams to be likeable, but this in not sufficient, i think. ... RLC should look out for girls who are open enough to live a part of there "Real" Life there. ... For that she would need to get used to more than just simple nudity. 

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I see in pics and read in posts, Aida is a pretty girl with a nice body and I have a feeling she has a naughty side that she just hasn't shown yet.  So be patient and I'm sure all you subscribers will be fully rewarded!!

I agree Harley. I think there is so much we aren't seeing. I just hope we get to see it before Dayana has to leave. Aida was laying on Dayana's leg last night. so she is comfortable enough with her. I'm not saying anything will happen between them, I just think when Adele leaves, Aida will be the next person getting topless massages. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Well, one thing is for sure, Aida has more laundry to do than both of the other two girls combined. Now I get it, that is why Ilona was always Naked, because was doing so much laundry as well.

Aida and Ilona must have been using a washboard to do their laundry as much time as she spends in there everyday, and Ilona spent in there everyday. Man their poor hands have to be chapped from all that hard work. You would think they could afford to get a new fangled washer machine for their clothes. 

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

If they will be removed Aida - it will be a shame for the RLC.

Yes...they should remove the other two first...starting with adele.  If that doesn't work, than remove danaya.  why remove the only breath of fresh air since anna and irma??

• Upvote 2