New girl is Aida

note to you aida: you would be the only reason i would remotely take interest in this apartment again put these bitches you live with on your back and rise to the occasion like i know you can cuz i can see in your eyes the beauty,sentuality and just everything to make this fuckin work again  oh and by the way the way you move is mesmerizing js

11 hours ago, olcage said:

note to you aida: you would be the only reason i would remotely take interest in this apartment again put these bitches you live with on your back and rise to the occasion like i know you can cuz i can see in your eyes the beauty,sentuality and just everything to make this fuckin work again  oh and by the way the way you move is mesmerizing js

To each their own I guess.  The apartment has a cast already that could be very exciting, they for whatever reason choose not to!

• Upvote 2

Wow so she has declared herself Princess Aida 23 going on 12 years old . Not only is she a back biter , ass kisser , immature she is also STUPID . Adele should buy her some bubble gum and a lollipop , that should please her . 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Она написала в ее дверь спальни: комнату Принцессы 

КСТАТИ. она составляет 23 лет.

And made orthographic mistake in the inscription. :biggrin:

The other day Aida said that her boyfriend is fat. He should be on a diet but he keeps on over-eating. She praised him that he is very caring. He looks after the apartment.

Apparently she moved in with him after 2nd day of knowing him.  

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, kitek said:

The other day Aida said that her boyfriend is fat. He should be on a diet but he keeps on over-eating. She praised him that he is very caring. He looks after the apartment.

Apparently she moved in with him after 2nd day of knowing him.  

Are you sure she wasn't talking about Adele????  LOL

• Upvote 2