New girl is Aida

1 minute ago, kitek said:

Right before she left with Nastya she called her BF.

She said that Nastya visited her and they're going out for a supper, she should be back around midnight. She is leaving tomorrow and her flight should arrive about 1pm.

It's her birthday and she was sad because she is alone.

I don't blame her.  I hope she has fun.  At least for me, i know where the blame for her lonliness lies.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, See said:

Taking off her decorations already now could only mean that new (blue dressed) girl is going to move in her room during her vacation. Usually girls from Aida's room has moved to Adele's room when it has vacant. This means that Adele is moving out during Aida's vacation, and Aida will take her room. Hooray!!!

Huh?? I hope this was a cry of hope and not a statement.

49 minutes ago, kitek said:

Right before she left with Nastya she called her BF.

She said that Nastya visited her and they're going out for a supper, she should be back around midnight. She is leaving tomorrow and her flight should arrive about 1pm.

It's her birthday and she was sad because she is alone.

It is shame that Aida got so isolate in this apartment that her new roommate would ice her out so bad that she can't even have fun day on her birthday. It is good thing she has people in the city that she can reach out to and have little bit joy on her birthday. 

I am going guess this was pretty plan her flight home to visit on her birthday week but I am sure she wasn't expecting to have such bad time on this apartment on day one. 

I hope she has fun night out with her friend and she has much better time back home that she can forget this week happen. 

• Upvote 3

This apartment is pretty much fucked up! With no centralized control (Nora), social politics win the day. Ilona controlled for a while, then she left and Danaya being weak gave in to Adele. Aida comes, had a fight with Adele over social media crap, uses it to reassert control over Danaya. 

Typical stupid human nature rearing its ugly head again!

Humans we have brains! Use them! Control your nature! Get along, no power plays, no control things, just do your job and get along! But no, humans never surprise me because they can be always counted on to do this crap!

I feel like Diogynis. Where is my one honest man (or woman)? Anybody?

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

This apartment is pretty much fucked up! With no centralized control (Nora), social politics win the day. Ilona controlled for a while, then she left and Danaya being weak gave in to Adele. Aida comes, had a fight with Adele over social media crap, uses it to reassert control over Danaya. 

Typical stupid human nature rearing its ugly head again!

Humans we have brains! Use them! Control your nature! Get along, no power plays, no control things, just do your job and get along! But no, humans never surprise me because they can be always counted on to do this crap!

I feel like Diogynis. Where is my one honest man (or woman)? Anybody?

well said...if only somehow danaya could Grow A Brain but, i'm not holding my breath.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, See said:

Taking off her decorations already now could only mean that new (blue dressed) girl is going to move in her room during her vacation. Usually girls from Aida's room has moved to Adele's room when it has vacant. This means that Adele is moving out during Aida's vacation, and Aida will take her room. Hooray!!!

12 hours ago, snaky said:

Huh?? I hope this was a cry of hope and not a statement.

It was not a cry of hope, it was a statement.

For my post I ment to say that Aida is not going to move back into her old room after her vacation. A moment ago, before she left she emptied her dresser and packed all her stuff into her suitcase. She didn't took suitcase with her, she left it in her wardrobe. Room is now ready to welcome a new girl, only that suitcase and clothes in hangers need to move to Aida's new room (which most likely is Adele's room). Based on that It is very sure that there is a new girl coming before Aida returns.

Now can just wait maintenance break, and hope that new girl is hot. As I wrote in another thread there are very strong signs that she will be blue dressed girl visited with Nora few days ago.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, See said:

It was not a cry of hope, it was a statement.

For my post I ment to say that Aida is not going to move back into her old room after her vacation. A moment ago, before she left she emptied her dresser and packed all her stuff into her suitcase. She didn't took suitcase with her, she left it in her wardrobe. Room is now ready to welcome a new girl, only that suitcase and clothes in hangers need to move to Aida's new room (which most likely is Adele's room). Based on that It is very sure that there is a new girl coming before Aida returns.

Now can just wait maintenance break, and hope that new girl is hot. As I wrote in another thread there are very strong signs that she will be blue dressed girl visited with Nora few days ago.

This would be a nice development. ... It is strange but Adele is the second girl is dislike (as in not happy to see her in the apartment; not as a person) since restart.  ... Aida made a very nice impression, even though she is very shy. 

Ultimately, this is apartment can always good in generate new disappointments. ... So lets wait and see, before we assume three positive developments  (Aida come back; Adele move out and fast new girl arrival) at once. ... That sound not like RLC any more. 

• Upvote 2

Depuis que Aida est partie, cet appartement devient vraiment nul !! Danaya, nous l'avons connue plus réceptive et engagée dans la vie de cet appartement, Adele un peu au début, mais là, Aida étant partie, rien n'intéresse personne avec 2 filles qui restent dans leur chambre tout le temps!! Aucune animation dans le salon, aucune ambiance qui semblerait voir une certaine "Real Life"!! Rien!!

Ne payez plus RLC pour cet appartement (comme moi), il est temps de virer ces 2 nanas qui n'apportent plus aucun intérêt.

Aida doit revenir, et demander à Nora de recruter 2 nouvelles jolies filles très sympas et qui ferait...enfin une Real Life dans cette maison!! 

Depuis 1 an, c'est le moment le plus dégradant qu'on a connu...Vivement du nouveau et vite!!!

• Upvote 1

if    new    girl    comes    while     aida s      away        &   adele     still       in      hope      she    kicks     adele        up     the    arse 

• Upvote 1

Adele doit être contente, elle a réussit à faire partir Aida, après une semaine de présence ici. Adele , tout le monde la déteste maintenant, son sale caractère ne la met pas dans de bonnes conditions pour avoir des votes, ou pour avoir des souscriptions...(POUR RLC)! Pour nous, elle n'a plus rien à faire dans cet appartement!! Concernant Danaya, elle a déçu tout le monde en suivant Adele. Soit elle reste et Aida revient, et une nouvelle fille, soit ...elle part, et tout recommence à zéro avec Aida et 2 autres filles. Qu'en pensez-vous?

• Upvote 1