New girl is Aida

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Adele to be happy, she has succeeded in from Aida, after a week of being here. Adele, everyone hates it now, his bad temper did not put in good conditions for the vote, or for subscriptions ... (FOR RLC)! For us, it has nothing more to do in this apartment !! About Danaya, she disappointed everyone by following Adele. Let it rest and Aida returns, and a new girl, or ... she leaves, and everything starts over with Aida and 2 other girls. What do you think?

yes........

Adele, si tu lis CC sur ton i-pad, saches que personne ne veut plus te voir dans cet appartement!! Tu ne mérites pas d'y être, tu ne sers à rien, donc ta côte de fidélité est très sérieusement en baisse et donc tu dois partir!! A part montrer tes "petits" seins et ton gros cul, tu n'es pas du tout intéressante à voir!...et à connaître!

its   a   bit    confusing         as   to     whether     aida     left     any     belongings    or      took     them    all  with  her                                                                  she    sure    wont      come    back    while     adele       is     here           danaya      also    does      not    look     happy

19 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Adele doit être contente, elle a réussit à faire partir Aida, après une semaine de présence ici. Adele , tout le monde la déteste maintenant, son sale caractère ne la met pas dans de bonnes conditions pour avoir des votes, ou pour avoir des souscriptions...(POUR RLC)! Pour nous, elle n'a plus rien à faire dans cet appartement!! Concernant Danaya, elle a déçu tout le monde en suivant Adele. Soit elle reste et Aida revient, et une nouvelle fille, soit ...elle part, et tout recommence à zéro avec Aida et 2 autres filles. Qu'en pensez-vous?

If it were up to me, I would put Aida in the apartment with two new girls from the very beginning.  I don't like to see it when they bring in a new girl and then sometime later bring in the next girl and then the next.  I think the viewers would appreciate RLC's diligence in making something like that happen.  Come two or come three together......leave two or three together.  As a bonus they need to do their homework better in selecting the type of girls that will fit in with each other.  Just my thoughts anyway!!

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, roy1 said:

its   a   bit    confusing         as   to     whether     aida     left     any     belongings    or      took     them    all  with  her                                                                  she    sure    wont      come    back    while     adele       is     here           danaya      also    does      not    look     happy

Maybe  she's missing aida and feeling bad about bad she treated her before she left??  That would mean she's not buying adele's crap anymore?!  Ok...so i can dream.

On 23.3.2016 at 0:16 PM, See said:

It was not a cry of hope, it was a statement.

For my post I ment to say that Aida is not going to move back into her old room after her vacation. A moment ago, before she left she emptied her dresser and packed all her stuff into her suitcase. She didn't took suitcase with her, she left it in her wardrobe. Room is now ready to welcome a new girl, only that suitcase and clothes in hangers need to move to Aida's new room (which most likely is Adele's room). Based on that It is very sure that there is a new girl coming before Aida returns.

Now can just wait maintenance break, and hope that new girl is hot. As I wrote in another thread there are very strong signs that she will be blue dressed girl visited with Nora few days ago.

I think I should have chosen a career as a predictor. My uncle was that, and recommend it to me when I was young. He saw the talents I have.

So the new girl on the way. I still hope that it would be the blue dress girl. However, this seems a little unlikely now, unless Adele is leaving during this maintenance. She is unlikely to move in the apartment before Adele leave, because she has another place to stay in Barcelona.

Another alternative would be that new girl is friend of Aida and comes with her. Also that is unlikely unless Adele leaving during this maintenance. Aida emptied her room, so she returns to another room.

It is certain that there will be a new girl in the room Aida. When Aida returns, there is a possibility that she will move to the same room with Danaya if Adele is not left before her return.

It is not certain that a new girl is coming just because the apartment is under maintainance, however I agree it is possible. I don't think Aida will share with anyone if that possibility arises, more likely that Adele and Danaya would share for a day or two