New girl is Aida

This girl is f***g weird ... What the f***k she do on RLC ?
This girl seems to have problems, sh is not made for this context ... and it could hurt her ..!
A kind of innocent goat will get eaten ...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrG said:

This girl is f***g weird ... What the f***k she do on RLC ?
This girl seems to have problems, sh is not made for this context ... and it could hurt her ..!
A kind of innocent goat will get eaten ...

I totally agree with you MrG, but I still believe she is not the innocent little girl that she is portraying to the RLC audience.  I think in time, who she is will clearly be seen by all.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you MrG, but I still believe she is not the innocent little girl that she is portraying to the RLC audience.  I think in time, who she is will clearly be seen by all.

I cant wait to see her show her wild side either!!! lol

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, kitek said:

The other day Aida said that her boyfriend is fat. He should be on a diet but he keeps on over-eating. She praised him that he is very caring. He looks after the apartment.

Apparently she moved in with him after 2nd day of knowing him.  

Interesting that this is the actions of innocent little princess, don't you all agree ???

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe but my brain is stopped right now by Adele's ass... :biggrin:

Seriously, when i see the pictures in Aida's room that show me she is immature and very strange...

• Upvote 1

I guess " innocent little princesses "  will f... a fat guy she doesn't know the first day and move in the second day .  

" immature and very strange " ....... she seems to be finished cutting pictures out of magazines and sticking them on the wall so i think she will carry on with her many other princess duties anytime now . She needs to get a bunch of Cracker Jack Popcorn boxes and maybe she will get a Tiara for her hair , all princesses need a Tiara . I seen on another site that Danaya told Adele that Aida is nuttier than a fruitcake and then held her finger to her head as if she was shooting herself in the head . 

I haven't read details of what Aida says and does that pisses the others off so much , whatever it is they sure don't want anything to do with her . 

• Upvote 1

On 23.3.2016 at 3:00 PM, See said:

So ist die neue Mädchen auf dem Weg. Ich hoffe immer noch , dass es sein würde , die blauen Kleid Mädchen

The girl in the blue dress is a friend of Nora and lives in Barcelona and was already more often in the flat. For the birthday of Illu and on parting from Alisa.

• Upvote 2

I don't care if she is innocent or not. What she is like in private doesn't matter to me. it is her life.

And I don't care if girls fuck guys. Why should that matter?

I will say however that fucking and moving in with a guy on her second day of knowing him is stupid and unwise. Obviously she wasn't a virgin at that time. But we can't hold double standards here. We must always ask ourselves before criticizing a girl, would we have criticizeed a guy for the same thing.

My answer to both would be they are both stupid. But them having sex, their business. Moving in is the mistake!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

... What she is like in private doesn't matter to me. it is her life.

And I don't care if girls fuck guys. Why should that matter? ...

That would be the opposite of "Real Life". ... I think, This page is not supposed to be a "SHOW", it is supposed to show a part of the "Real Life" of people. 

Now, RLC has six girls (one in vacation) that are tasing only. I think, at least half of them are currently sexually active. ... If the sex will be considered as a privat matter that takes place anywhere else but not in front of the cameras, the concept of RLC would be done. ... What is next, have arguments somewere else? ... Do not have visitors any more? ... The more they replace the real live with stupid show elements (dry humping, bodypainting games, ...) the less sense it makes to view this page at all. 

So if the BF of Aida is out of work, the best thing to do for RLC would be to ask him to join in. ... That would be fun, that would be real. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

That would be the opposite of "Real Life". ... I think, This page is not supposed to be a "SHOW", it is supposed to show a part of the "Real Life" of people. 

Now, RLC has six girls (one in vacation) that are tasing only. I think, at least half of them are currently sexually active. ... If the sex will be considered as a privat matter that takes place anywhere else but not in front of the cameras, the concept of RLC would be done. ... What is next, have arguments somewere else? ... Do not have visitors any more? ... The more they replace the real live with stupid show elements (dry humping, bodypainting games, ...) the less sense it makes to view this page at all. 

So if the BF of Aida is out of work, the best thing to do for RLC would be to ask him to join in. ... That would be fun, that would be real. 

Ok, Mr. Box, I get you. When they withhold from our view it is not "real". But it is what it is. I would obviously prefer to see what they do, but we will get what we get.

I was only making the point that we shouldn't just these young women negatively or call them sluts because they have sex with guys or girls, no matter where they have it!

Yeah, what ever happened to girls bringing home guys in Barcelona. They did it in the old days.

I think the girls just want privacy I guess.

• Upvote 1