New girl is Aida

yea  happyman      yury      said    earlier    that    aida     is    friends    with    ilona     is     it   possible    danaya     is     uncomfortable    with     these    nights  out       look   how   adele     dressed      tonight      danaya  they     say      talks    to      ilona      have    they     planned   to    get     aida    in     this    project         this    girl     may      be      stronger     than     we   think       hope   it     works     out      lets     see     what   danaya    made     of   going   to  be   a   rocky       road       just    hope    danaya       dont      give     into        selfish   adele

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Aida must be bored out of her mind.  I thought she was upstairs asleep until she came downstairs 3 or 4 times with no purpose really.  She must have slept well last night!

She was coming down to get various items for room decoration. I know, it sucks when you can't see upstairs

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Aida must be bored out of her mind.  I thought she was upstairs asleep until she came downstairs 3 or 4 times with no purpose really.  She must have slept well last night!

So far Aida has been a Dead Fish.  RLC needs to get rid of all 3  and bring in some Fresh Active Meat.

• Upvote 4

Aida often talks with her boyfriend. She tells me what she's doing now. She said she is going to the club tonight. She promised that every day she will send him a video of herself so he doesn't miss her.
In addition, she tells him all the time that she loves him, they say they miss each other, send each other kisses. 

Last night Danaya explained to Aida how the system of free dinner works. 

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, kitek said:

Aida often talks with her boyfriend. She tells me what she's doing now. She said she is going to the club tonight. She promised that every day she will send him a video of herself so he doesn't miss her.
In addition, she tells him all the time that she loves him, they say they miss each other, send each other kisses. 

Last night Danaya explained to Aida how the system of free dinner works. 

And what was her explanation of how the free dinner works kitek?

I almost shaking with excitement, that if she opens the window after exercise, and the wind blows all that crap down from the walls. Then, the setting will start again from the beginning.

4 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

maybe ilona recruited this poor girl, and once this girl steps in those wild night life, the poor boy at the other end of phone is fading away.

I don't know you as you are a newbie but you hit the nail on the head with this post!