Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

So like I said , it now requires a Premium membership because the posters are no longer using 3rd party sites to post .  I think I now understand ,

Thank you

And because you gave me a down vote,,,I will no longer post so you can see,,,you should have never done that slider,,so blame yourself for that.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And because you gave me a down vote,,,I will no longer post so you can see,,,you should have never done that slider,,so blame yourself for that.

Mickey, I would never give you a down vote.  I stated that you were the best picture poster on here a few weeks ago.  If you got a "down vote"  from me, it was either an accident or mistake. Why would I NOT like your pictures ?

Slider

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

So like I said , it now requires a Premium membership because the posters are no longer using 3rd party sites to post .  I think I now understand ,

Thank you

You are in no way required to have a premium membership to participate in this community. You can use whatever file hosting you like. 

• Upvote 1

Admin, thank you for making it clear that people can use third party hosting sites to post pics.

I think  the confusion has been causing tension here between posters and non posters.

I personally always appreciate pics posted by everyone especially my friend mikey. I never take it for granted!

And I do think that non-premium members should seriously consider spending the $12 if possible. Admin can tell  you how you can pay securely without risking viruses or hacks. There is much you can get here if you are a member. Please take advantage of the benefits.

Mikey, Noldus, eric, snaky hflyer and many others do a great job posting pics here. Don't take advantage of them without paying when we all pay.

That is my small rant.

• Upvote 2

I have one question for all of you K&K fans and for those of you that subscribed to RLC when they were brought back, and keep in mind that I have seriously thought about subscribing to RLC again once I noticed they were back.

My question is this.......Judging by the pictures that are posted by you loyal fans, It appears to me that these two girls are the best at posing for the cameras just to draw in new subscriptions.  Am I correct in feeling this way or am I way off base here???  I just want honest reply's and no BS!!

• Upvote 1

Harley, my feeling is that this time we see K&K for who they really are, living their lives as they live them. They make no effort to pose for the cameras like in Barcelona. They don't hide from us except to use the restroom. To me anyway, they are just two very beautiful young ladies, trying to make their way through life, we see all the ups and downs that they experience at home in Penthouse "K". It's very real compared to the craziness that is the Barcelona apartment. To be truthful, we have seen them in way none of us ever dreamed. We asked to have them back, and RLC and Kamila and Kristy decided to again share their lives with us, but this time, it is the real day to day life that they experience, in all it's glory. I for one am extremely thankful they both made this decision.

I myself, would not subscribe just for one apartment, but for the whole RLC experience. I am firm believer that yes K&K bring in new subscribers, but that is the sole purpose of the Barcelona Vacation apartment. Not the sole purpose of penthouse "K".

You wanted Honesty and you have my view.

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have one question for all of you K&K fans and for those of you that subscribed to RLC when they were brought back, and keep in mind that I have seriously thought about subscribing to RLC again once I noticed they were back.

My question is this.......Judging by the pictures that are posted by you loyal fans, It appears to me that these two girls are the best at posing for the cameras just to draw in new subscriptions.  Am I correct in feeling this way or am I way off base here???  I just want honest reply's and no BS!!

This is what I think.  But I am glad I re-subscribed.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Admin said:

You are in no way required to have a premium membership to participate in this community. You can use whatever file hosting you like. 

Mr Admin, what slider said is completely true! We are talking about just pictures here not ALL posts. Your answers keep confusing people. You either don't know this new forum yourself or you don't understand what we are talking about. It's not about who can POST images(you just did a useless thing there), it's about who can VIEW the images posted via an attachment option.

And please elaborate on the "benefits of being a premium member" in terms of how we post pictures and how it affects other members

• Upvote 2