Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Its funny how the dudes want to cover up the stars. Demid just cover up Dasha, Kams BF tried to cover up Kams boobs once when they didn't have sex and she sort of pushed him off like " don't do that its cool, its part of the show"

8 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Dasha stepping it up after a very long drought. Not recruiting either. Good show, great ass.

We must have been watching different things. Did you even look at her demeanor or was it only the sex you were interested in?

I caught like the last two minutes barely interested. but it seemed better than the last year or so. I'm not interested in the apt at all only when Yulia comes. In fact why

I cancelled is because I'm stuck with not liking any of them. KK  and Rita was the last interest for me. Overall yes when there is nothing left sex is the interest. I have completed my cycle and satisfaction. just waiting for my term to run out.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Morning Fuck at D&D

Come on folks, its been a long time since they went all out. Leora and Zoya has carried the standard apts and free cams a long time. NIna and Kira are cool but usually not on the free cam. Maya and Step, pretty much never but I will always like them. They remind me of Lora and Max. Steady routine and ups and downs regarding intimacy .Dasha and Demid provided parties and great guests. But not much on free cam or much else in a while. Its good to see them get back in action.

11 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Come on folks, its been a long time since they went all out. Leora and Zoya has carried the standard apts and free cams a long time. NIna and Kira are cool but usually not on the free cam. Maya and Step, pretty much never but I will always like them. They remind me of Lora and Max. Steady routine and ups and downs regarding intimacy .Dasha and Demid provided parties and great guests. But not much on free cam or much else in a while. Its good to see them get back in action.

Yeah watching her fuck while crying the whole time is a blast.

26 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Dasha's brunette friend and the hot blonde ex boyfriend finally have the appartment to themselves. It's now or never guys. Also is the banana on the desk some kind of message?:angel:

I bank on never lol and the banana is because they are low on potassium LMAO

The brunette has and name she goes by Mary , the blonde has a name she goes by Julia... it is so much easier to keep track of who we are talking about if we use their first names.

They both have been seen with the male friend of Dasha, I don't know his name yet, but if someone does that would be helpful.

• Upvote 1