Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

6 hours ago, clivebb said:

yulia my favorite girl on rlc is back but the bad news is she have her period,bad timing we have no chance,

i hope her period will finish before she leave for see some action with her

Hello, has it been confirmed this is sister of Dasha? Shes my fav. guest as well

• Upvote 1

No Kenny she is not related to Dasha, she is the GF of D&D's friend that stays with them, and not guitiargst. Her name is Yulya or in English is Julia :biggrin:

I really wished that RLC would give Yulya an apartment, she is extremely popular as you say. She is the perfect fit for the project, Beautiful, great personality, very caring and loving. fun and exciting. Of all the girls that visit Dasha's she reminds me of Nelly. :heart:::)

• Upvote 3

It is always the same with this apartment. As soon as Demid is away, it starts to be fun. ;)

GF of guitar guest is a good singer too. ... Very nice couple. :) 

Yuliya (if this is the name of the blond GF) is one of the best guest ever in RLC. I would really like to see them in thier own apartment. :)   .... There are in the same league as N&B, that is sure. :)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎07 at 4:19 PM, MrBox said:

It is always the same with this apartment. As soon as Demid is away, it starts to be fun. ;)

GF of guitar guest is a good singer too. ... Very nice couple. :) 

Yuliya (if this is the name of the blond GF) is one of the best guest ever in RLC. I would really like to see them in thier own apartment. :)   .... There are in the same league as N&B, that is sure. :)

Guitar Girl song for those interested. It's a pretty song and she has a very nice voice.

(Video No Longer Accessible)

• Upvote 3

guitar gest et sa copine ne peuvent rien faire, car le mec de yulia est dans l'appartement en permanence!!! il n'a même pas le bon sens de les laisser tranquillent quelques instants!!! quelqu'un peut-il me dire depuis combien d'heures il dort? car je ne sais plus si c'est 19 heures ou 21 heures!!!!

gest guitar and his girlfriend can not do anything because the guy Yulia is in the apartment permanently !!! he has not even the sense to let tranquillent moments !!! can someone tell me how many hours he sleeps? because I do not know if it's 19 hours or 21 hours !!!!:sad:

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎07 at 8:37 PM, ericjeanjean said:

Guitar Girl song for those interested. It's a pretty song and she has a very nice voice.

(Video No Longer Accessible)

Very nice. Beautiful voice, nicely played. ... As already mentioned: This apartment lives by the guest. The rest of the fun there was made small by Demid a long time ago. 

All the more disappointing was this weekend. ... Until now, the vecations of D&D were always welcome, because there were a lot of nice guest that seams to have an agreement with RLC to use this situation for an secondary income or an application to RLC. This weekend initially looked exactly like this and has really fooled me. ... Two couples start to make out and stopped just after second base to run out of cameras. ... This acts like a "fuck you" to the viewer and reminded me extremly annoy to demid. ... Hmm. I really dislike this guy a lot.

BTW, the newfound restraint of the blond g/f was particularly disappointing, because in the past, she was full of engery and very open. Simply fun to watch. .... Now that even this guest couple is hiding, it need to be clear that this apartment is done. ... Why is RLC ignoring this? ... They need urgently some new residents there. ... Perhaps a couple where also the guy is alive.

• Upvote 1