RLC Stops Full Screen Expansion

slider_69

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Sorry fighter. I made my answer quickly and i missed that you are the author of the plugin. I 've read the source code and i can tell to the other CC members it's safe

Splendid. Did you try it? I've only tried it on my computer, obviously, and I'd like to know it works for others as well.

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

These fixes aren't truly full screen are they? They run your browser in full screen but not the stream unless I am missing something.

The thing is, the stream is always the same stream. They never gave you a higher quality stream when you went full screen. (Otherwise it would need to buffer every time you went full screen and back) so simply stretching the element gives the exact same result.

4 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

The thing is, the stream is always the same stream. They never gave you a higher quality stream when you went full screen. (Otherwise it would need to buffer every time you went full screen and back) so simply stretching the element gives the exact same result.

Actually I was about to write to you Fighter because the developer tool does not seem to be working for me. The button is there but the full screen menu item is greyed out. Might it be my virus checker, because I enabled the script even for incognito?

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually I was about to write to you Fighter because the developer tool does not seem to be working for me. The button is there but the full screen menu item is greyed out. Might it be my virus checker, because I enabled the script even for incognito?

Ignore this button. I initially thought to do it that way, but found out a keyboard shortcut is better. Just press ~

Sadly it's not happening for me. There are 2 tildes. The explicit one on my UK keyboard doesn't work and the other one next to '1' only works if I switch to the US keyboard but doesn't put the stream full screen only the page. So something is happening just not what I want. Hey ho! Thanks anyway, Fighter. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sadly it's not happening for me. There are 2 tildes. The explicit one on my UK keyboard doesn't work and the other one next to '1' only works if I switch to the US keyboard but doesn't put the stream full screen only the page. So something is happening just not what I want. Hey ho! Thanks anyway, Fighter. 

Try to open content.js and change if (e.keyCode === 192){ to if (e.keyCode === 81){

Save it, in Extensions click on Reload next to this extension. Reload RLC and try pressing Q instead of tilde. See if that works.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, pudley said:

Not to open Pandora's box, but maybe it's time to start sharing RLC hacks that are available and safe? I've been afraid to try any because of risk of virus, but surely somebody has had success.....

If there is sharing of such nature of RLC Hacks that are safe and work then it must be done through means of Personal/Private Messaging (PM) only. 

The odd ones that get posted on Open Forums all they lead to is having your computer getting a Virus or Compromised with Scripts or possibly leads to a page where you have to do Multiple Surveys and buy some products and never even get what you have been promised. Those users get banned for posting such material.

Stupid RLC fucks... Lost all my non payed poster/member interest after your brilliant move. Despite my Queen Leora... I'm not here to teach you bussiness - but, sorry - it's just stupid in many ways and so, just go & fuck yourself. Excuse my english!  :blush: