Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

The rule was instituted for several reasons.

One of them is that when stuff from their personal accounts (VK, Facebook, etc.) was made public, they would shut down that account and hence that source of information would dry up.

There have been instances when the tenants were actually frightened that they were being stalked.

When CC gained more traffic, it was simply harder to run it like a "private" club.

Personally, I don't consider it a major violation when it occasionally happens when a picture or video is posted from an obviously public commercial site, but it's in the rules and if you think it should be changed, bring it up in the General Discussion section and see if a proposed alteration of the rules has enough backing.

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you honestly explain why?  I'm talking about explaining it to the forum!  Personally, I don't see the problem with posting anything that anybody can find on the internet.  I like Corbo allot, but he said something that really got to me in a post earlier.   He said that any novice can find any of these girls on the net within a few seconds.   What I believe he should have said, is any novice that has friends that talk to these girls and spend hours searching for them, could find out about any of these girls within seconds.   The rule is a bogus rule due to some people that treat these girls like their own daughters......not like the kind of girls that don't give a flying squirrel that they are posting every part of their life on the internet.   I like most of these girls just like the rest of you, but I'm tired of this forum hiding the truth behind these girls.   I'm not the only person to see that they are so guarded, and for what?l   If the forum was more open and people told it like it was about these girls, it would be a much better forum.   I know there is allot of members of this forum that can understand every word of what these girls say, but they don't say shit about what's going on!   I have to ask myself why!

If members of this forum really wanted to hurt these girls, I'm pretty damn sure that would have happened many times by now!!     Like Corbo said earlier, any novice could find out what they need to within seconds on these girls........total crock of BS right there.   I'm not a novice to computers and I'm not the best searcher of information when it comes to the internet, but I guarantee you that NO novice is going to find shit out about these girls and even if they did.....are they going to go hurt them???    HELL NO!!

The rule sucks and that's the bottom line.    There are multiple members of this forum that share all the information on these girls with each other by PM's on a daily basis.....it's not a single person doing it.   When someone finds something on the internet about these girls and brings it to the forum, they get the eyeballs fucked out of them!   It's public information and should be allowed......you people need to take a chill pill if you firmly believe that members of this forum are out to hurt these girls!    What about girls (these girls) that leave their apartment at all times of the morning and come back well after daylight, are they scared there might be a fucking stalker that is trying to hurt them out there.....the obvious answer is HELL NO!!   If they were worried about it they wouldn't leave the apartment!!

Sorry all......I'm just tired of there being double standards on this forum!!

Ditto

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, corboblanc said:

oui, oui, pas de souci!!! pense ce que tu veux si cela te fait plaisir!!! je ne sais pas pourquoi des imbéciles dans ton genre, sont toujours là pour défendre ce qui est interdit!!! une vidéo privée permettant d'identifier une fille, est partagée, nous expliquons aimablement que les partages d'informations privées doivent se faire en privé, et il y a toujours un conard qui ne trouve pas cela normal, et qui vient énerver celui qui averti, en lui disant qu'il est plus dangereux que celui qui a donné le nom de kamila en public!!!! je vais t'éclairer un peu plus: espèce de trou du cul à la con!!!! "il est interdit de transmettre des informations privées sur les filles, sur ce forum"!!! hallo, tu as compris??? ouhhhouUUUU!!! il y a quelqu'un dans la tête???!!! les termes sont assez simples???? maintenant tu peux mettre les flammes si tu veux, ou fermer ta gueule, cela serai mieux!!! je pense que tu es encore un de ces conard frustrés qui reviens tenter de me pourrir la vie, en changeant le sujet de la discussion, pour me parler de mes propres recherches, on se demande pourquoi et ce que je viens faire dans l'histoire!!! je n'ai donc aucun respect pour ta gueule de con et je t'emmerde, bonne nuit....

yes, yes, no problem !!! think what you want if it makes you happy !!! I do not know why fools in your genre, are always there to defend what is prohibited !!! a private video to identify a girl, is shared, we kindly explain that private information sharing should take place in private, and there is always a git who do not find it normal, and just annoy one who warned , saying he is more dangerous than the one who gave the name of kamila in public !!!! I will enlighten you a little more: asshole kind to con !!!! "It is forbidden to transmit private information about the girls on this forum" !!! hallo, you understand ??? ouhhhouUUUU !!! there is someone in the head ??? !!! the words are simple enough ???? Now you can put the flames if you like, or shut the fuck up, it will be better !!! I think you're still one of those that come back frustrated conard attempt to rot my life, changing the topic of discussion, to talk about my own research, one wonders why and what I have done in history !!! so I have no respect for your mouth cunt and fuck you, good night ....

Bonjour,

Une fois de plus vous êtes insultant, vous réagissez comme un caïd à qui l'ont empêche de faire leur loi. Enervez-vous, roulez-vous par terre, vous montrez par chacun de vos messages que vous n'êtes pas loin du problème psychiatrique.

La vidéo qui a été partagée est une vidéo publique d'un concours de beauté. Je vous conseille donc de revoir les définitions de public et de privé pour vous mettre à jour.

Je vous conseille également de redescendre un peu sur terre. Je n'ai pas besoin de votre respect pour exister par contre vous sentez irrépressiblement le besoin de sauter à la gorge du 1er contradicteur sur votre chemin.

Grand bien vous en fasse. En ce qui me concerne le sujet est clos, et vous êtes catégorisés (pour moi et pour bien d'autres qui m'ont envoyé des PM) dans la section psychiatrique.

Avec tout mon respect.

• Upvote 4

corbo défend tout suimplement la vie privée des filles et il le prends a coeur, moi perso je peux le comprendre

tu parle d'une video publique, soit elle est public mais pas sous son nom de kamila, donc finalement ou est la frontière du privé ou du publique

si tu veux je peux moi aussi publié pas mal de chose sur les participantes de rlc, mais sous leur vrai identité

je peux le faire vue qu'elle les ont publié en publique sur leurs pages, voila la c'est comment toi tu voit la chose et ce n'est pas du tout le point de vue de cc ou de corbo

on est sur un forum qui a des règles, pas de choses privés sur les participants, au moment où tu t'inscrit sur ce forum tu accepte cela, sinon pour ceux a qui  cela dérange il existe un autre forum où il n'y a pas d'étique, et où l'admin fait croire pas mal de trucs qui n'est que pure fantasme à tout ses adeptes 

le jour ou elle feront une page avec leur pseudo rlc et qu'elles mettent des trucs dessus alors a ce moment la je veux bien que l'on parle de publique 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One last thing about this crap......it's like the handful of people that are all a member of this special group, think that all the rest of the forum members are a piece of crap, that the rest of the forum members just want to hurt these girls, that they are nothing but stalkers, where in turn the true stalkers (CC members) are this handful of people that spend all their time stalking them!

THAT  WAS VERY WELL SAID; HARLEY

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Link was removed. Let's move on.
There is no sense in fighting or arguing about it.

Personally, I hate that Rule against posting vids and pix from outside sources, but it's necessary.

I have never agreed with censorship, or the attitudes of governments that censor because. You start by this, which will be the next action? To me, giving me more afraid, it is what is not published here, but just what is not published. The undesirable people, the repulsive people, does not speak in these forums, they usually have their own forums, where if they share more sensitive information, both for people and other things. If someone believes that what is shared here, is something that could harm the privacy of participants RLC, which should do is put in the hands of the police

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you honestly explain why?  I'm talking about explaining it to the forum!  Personally, I don't see the problem with posting anything that anybody can find on the internet.  I like Corbo allot, but he said something that really got to me in a post earlier.   He said that any novice can find any of these girls on the net within a few seconds.   What I believe he should have said, is any novice that has friends that talk to these girls and spend hours searching for them, could find out about any of these girls within seconds.   The rule is a bogus rule due to some people that treat these girls like their own daughters......not like the kind of girls that don't give a flying squirrel that they are posting every part of their life on the internet.   I like most of these girls just like the rest of you, but I'm tired of this forum hiding the truth behind these girls.   I'm not the only person to see that they are so guarded, and for what?l   If the forum was more open and people told it like it was about these girls, it would be a much better forum.   I know there is allot of members of this forum that can understand every word of what these girls say, but they don't say shit about what's going on!   I have to ask myself why!

If members of this forum really wanted to hurt these girls, I'm pretty damn sure that would have happened many times by now!!     Like Corbo said earlier, any novice could find out what they need to within seconds on these girls........total crock of BS right there.   I'm not a novice to computers and I'm not the best searcher of information when it comes to the internet, but I guarantee you that NO novice is going to find shit out about these girls and even if they did.....are they going to go hurt them???    HELL NO!!

The rule sucks and that's the bottom line.    There are multiple members of this forum that share all the information on these girls with each other by PM's on a daily basis.....it's not a single person doing it.   When someone finds something on the internet about these girls and brings it to the forum, they get the eyeballs fucked out of them!   It's public information and should be allowed......you people need to take a chill pill if you firmly believe that members of this forum are out to hurt these girls!    What about girls (these girls) that leave their apartment at all times of the morning and come back well after daylight, are they scared there might be a fucking stalker that is trying to hurt them out there.....the obvious answer is HELL NO!!   If they were worried about it they wouldn't leave the apartment!!

Sorry all......I'm just tired of there being double standards on this forum!!

If I have not misunderstood your words, I totally agree with them

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, vortios said:

I have never agreed with censorship, or the attitudes of governments that censor because. You start by this, which will be the next action? To me, giving me more afraid, it is what is not published here, but just what is not published. The undesirable people, the repulsive people, does not speak in these forums, they usually have their own forums, where if they share more sensitive information, both for people and other things. If someone believes that what is shared here, is something that could harm the privacy of participants RLC, which should do is put in the hands of the police

Dont be so overly dramatic, posting stuff from outside of RLC is just against the rules of this particular forum since its focus is Reallifecam itself.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/7148-rules/

Many people in the world are really suffering from censorship so let's be careful before throwing that word for something as trivial as this.

Nothing prevents you from posting all this elsewhere if you want.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, camPTY said:

Thank you and I agree. Cordonblanc himself says, it is information managed by many, long time ago.  I know it.  I mention this info only to enrich and add something to the subject. It is not "personal" information. It is public information and is promoted by the same girls in their careers as models, actresses, etc. I do not understand the discontent of some... ok, its a "free?" world wideweb.

I want to add that although the information is public and managed by many, it is also true that there are new comrades who don't know these things. Knowing a little more makes them feel closer to the girls.

To close ... I'm not interested in recognition. I have not put my real name, I did not say if I am man or woman, I have not put my age, nothing.  I do not want to receive anything. I only seek add to healthy conversation.   If you want to enjoy it, good, and if not then, go ahead. Peace.

Totally agree, whatever is enriching knowledge, it is good. With this intention was born and that serves internet. We all know that there are rogues in the network, like thieves in the street, so one should not stop going outsid

22 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Dont be so overly dramatic, posting stuff from outside of RLC is just against the rules of this particular forum since its focus is Reallifecam itself.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/7148-rules/

Many people in the world are really suffering from censorship so let's be careful before throwing that world for something as trivial as this.

Nothing prevents you from posting all this elsewhere if you want.

I do not want to get into polemics, but posting images of other pages, not totally banned? RLC, specifically it prohibits you can take pictures of your page and publish them elsewhere.

Because then Camcaps allows images taken of that page is published?

That difference in a video or image of RLC (prohibited on page RLC) is up or upload video or link a public place?

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One last thing about this crap......it's like the handful of people that are all a member of this special group, think that all the rest of the forum members are a piece of crap, that the rest of the forum members just want to hurt these girls, that they are nothing but stalkers, where in turn the true stalkers (CC members) are this handful of people that spend all their time stalking them!

We're looking into getting some changes Implemented. Until then the current rules still stand.

StnCld316

• Upvote 3