Guest Couple

Couple could be interesting but they have a schedule for insomniacs. No chance to see them for normal people.

I only see sleeping people all the day in black and white >:(: no interest.

My mark 1/10

Most couples have a very bad living hygiene with impossible hours.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple could be interesting but they have a schedule for insomniacs. No chance to see them for normal people.

I only see sleeping people all the day in black and white >:(: no interest.

My mark 1/10

Most couples have a very bad living hygiene with impossible hours.

That burning feeling when they pee should be coming along any day now.

There are simply the best guests ever! ... Much better even than I had hoped for. ... Sex is perfect, couple is very nice, friends are the best (N&B), good looking and fun to watch. ... RLC is back. :)

Complètement d'accord avec toi !!!

Okay with you... It's not like Irma or Ilona.... No sex...  :puke:

They are shagging now, and she is cleaning him up with a BJ. I wonder if they know a camera is on them, she has a rocking body on her too! VERY cute! Oh remember the days when you used to go hell for leather with your girlfriend, bust a load, the back up and go for round 2, 10 mins later and then a third time after that. Those were the days :)

I honestly don't understand all the negative comments about Efim and his new girlfriend. Maybe it's because a lot of people don't like Efim. But, I have really enjoyed what I have seen of their lovemaking sessions. They don't just screw. They actually make love and they make sure their partner has been satisfied before they stop.

I find it very refreshing to be honest and I really like the new girlfriend. I think she is very cute, playful, has a very nice body, a great smile and is an amazing lover. What more could anyone want in a partner?  :)

I honestly don't understand all the negative comments about Efim and his new girlfriend. Maybe it's because a lot of people don't like Efim. But, I have really enjoyed what I have seen of their lovemaking sessions. They don't just screw. They actually make love and they make sure their partner has been satisfied before they stop.

I find it very refreshing to be honest and I really like the new girlfriend. I think she is very cute, playful, has a very nice body, a great smile and is an amazing lover. What more could anyone want in a partner?  :)

I agree and they actually kiss when making love. And she is amazingly loving to him even when they are not fucking. You can tell by her mannerisms she is very much in love with him. A rare site to see on any of the RLC apartments. Let's give them an apartment of their own.

I agree and they actually kiss when making love. And she is amazingly loving to him even when they are not fucking. You can tell by her mannerisms she is very much in love with him. A rare site to see on any of the RLC apartments. Let's give them an apartment of their own.

I totally agree and I'd love to see them get an apartment. But, you never know what will happen on RLC. So, I won't get my hopes up.

I totally agree and I'd love to see them get an apartment. But, you never know what will happen on RLC. So, I won't get my hopes up.

j'aurai apprécié les voir dans un appartement, mais après la démonstration de sommeil de ces derniers jours, j'espère que rlc les laissera dehors!!!! il n'y a rien à reprocher aux séances de sexe d'efim, mais il n'y a pas que cela!!! une séance de sexe dure 30 minutes, sur 24 heures!!! si c'est pour les voir dormirent pendant 23 h30, ce n'est pas la peine qu'ils aient un appartement!!! ils n'ont qu'à venir faire du sexe de temps en temps chez Nelly ou dasha, et continuer à ne rien faire et dormir loin des caméras!!!!

I have enjoyed seeing them in an apartment, but after the demonstration sleep these days, I hope the rlc leave out !!!! there is nothing wrong with sex sessions with EFIM, but it's not just that !!! a sex session lasts 30 minutes, 24 hours !!! if it is to see slept for 23 h30, it is not worth that they have an apartment !!! they only have to come and do the sex time to time or in Nelly dasha, and continue to do nothing and stay away from the cameras nothing !!!! :no: :no: :smoke: :smoke:

j'aurai apprécié les voir dans un appartement, mais après la démonstration de sommeil de ces derniers jours, j'espère que rlc les laissera dehors!!!! il n'y a rien à reprocher aux séances de sexe d'efim, mais il n'y a pas que cela!!! une séance de sexe dure 30 minutes, sur 24 heures!!! si c'est pour les voir dormirent pendant 23 h30, ce n'est pas la peine qu'ils aient un appartement!!! ils n'ont qu'à venir faire du sexe de temps en temps chez Nelly ou dasha, et continuer à ne rien faire et dormir loin des caméras!!!!

I have enjoyed seeing them in an apartment, but after the demonstration sleep these days, I hope the rlc leave out !!!! there is nothing wrong with sex sessions with EFIM, but it's not just that !!! a sex session lasts 30 minutes, 24 hours !!! if it is to see slept for 23 h30, it is not worth that they have an apartment !!! they only have to come and do the sex time to time or in Nelly dasha, and continue to do nothing and stay away from the cameras nothing !!!! :no: :no: :smoke: :smoke:

Mostly you are right, but not here:

Efim doesn´t do it below two rounds per day with this GF, mostly 3 rounds. What is the daily average of all the other RLC couples???