Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Well I have to say I thought the guy did quite well to get it up again even though it kept going down numerous times!!! I don't think she came but without sound its difficult to tell. 

I like this girl a lot. Very strong willed and totally without inhibitions. 

il y a 22 minutes, tripod2 a dit :

V & T avait découvert le sexe plus tôt ce soir aussi. Jolie rare pour eux de ne pas avoir une couverture sur eux. Caméras dans cet appartement sucent bien.

C'est vrai,,   c'est la deuxième fois que Vanessa se découvre comme cela ,  elle a changé ces temps derniers

This guest couple its an blast to watch,the girl..beyound hot..the way she was in v&t bed looking at Tomas..she totaly want an ménage hehe,no need to say..sad that all the guests in this apartment are miles better then the resident couple..problably rlc would have more people watching if the apartment was of this guest couple..or the other guests prior..hell..bet rlc would had more people watching if the apartment was of the parents of them.

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

Are the guests moving into the guest room for now-she is putting clothes in the cabinet

I hope they are.

The girl guest is the best thing to happen to this apt. The stripper a while ago livened the place up and even mum and dad added more sparkle to the place than V & T have done for a while.

This new girl knows how to get what she wants and she definitely wants some action with Vanessa so give it some time and her and Vanessa will have the two pussy whipped boys sitting in the lounge while they go for a pussy licking party. :biggrin: