Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Thank you blancos. The morning I oversleep slightly, she gets up earlier and delivers a smorgasbord of nudity. It's like when she bated exactly the same time I was at the doctor's. It's called Murphy's Law or something. And this was just glorious

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎04 at 7:39 AM, blancos077 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

It's what I wait for every morning but it rarely happens. 

A message to Beautiful Leora,

There are a few perverts on here that are interested in seeing your beautiful asshole. Can you please give us a view as good as Adriana did shortly after she arrived (picture below)? Thank you in advance.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

There are a few perverts on here that are interested in seeing your beautiful asshole. Can you please give us a view as good as Adriana did shortly after she arrived (picture below)? Thank you in advance.

Obviously this is interest of mine and the darker tighter hole has made regular appearances during bating but I think Leora's arse globes are so tight and round she doesn't display much - there have been BJs when we have seen it from behind but sadly almost always in nightvision. . It is a bit shame because in the early days of Ilona she gave some beautiful shots on the couch as well as in the bedroom whereas even bent right over with Leora there is rarely any good display of pussy let alone her other charm.

I suppose the term 'pervert' depends on which country you in. Anal sex, particularly over the last decade, has consistently gained in popularity in the UK and although it is still seen as a treat quite a large percentage of women are up for it. I do find the anticipation of the act rather better than the actual act, but I do find seeing both holes together extremely erotic.