Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

If these people are really so good at the art of public transportation, I'd prefer them to ship Leora to my squirrel nest. Unfortunately, I'm afraid she'd hop off the the train when she reached Skunk Pass, Wyoming.

(So much for us keeping things on topic...)

Never put your trust in a girl.  If not the Skunk, it will be some wolf or another, just lurking behind some bush or tree somewhere.   

One of the best things about CamCaps is the ability to interact with people from different cultures. When it comes to wine, women, song, and Leora, we have a universal language.

As for wishing everyone would "populate" our country, there are no vacancies left. Especially not in my forest. Unless your RLC name is Leora and you love woodland creatures.

I'll check into the disappearance of national flags from member's badges. This occurred with the latest remodel of the user interface, not that it's all that important. Suffice to say, only 2 mods are in the US, one is in Canada, and one is in Europe. Personally, I'd like more mods -- I have a few Russian and Ukrainian girls in mind  :P :P :P but I don't think Admin is quite ready for that.  :D

I used to live in the time of the mods and the rockers back in the 60s which was  a fun time. The mods used to ride around on scooters, with fluffy things on the back! The only scooter around here is the one with the fullest access to Lady Leora.

As for the rockers, they used to ride powerful motorbikes, with far more grunt than the mods' scooters, but nowadays I dare say most of us would rather go where scooters go....the rockers used to use bicycle chains as weapons to terrify the mods.  Laughable these days.

''

i have been watching Paul for 26 months now. This is an intelligent guy but makes no contribution to life other than sit in this apartment almost the entire day. He does almost nothing all year long. There are occasions when he leaves the apartment and does something with the military, but those are rare days. What we see of him all day is pick his nose and sit in front of the computer doing something only he and Leora know.

They have only had visitors 3 or 4 times in the 26 months I have watched them. Only once when he was there. Leora has a friend that visits once in a while, but only while he is gone. He has no friends that visit. He is most definitely a loner. We know they have argued a few times about how he just sits in the apartment and doesn't want to go out with her no matter the time of year. If he lived in the US, I would want him on the FBI watch list as this guy could go off at anytime as he does the dog.

What further bothers me about Paul is his complete lack of concern about sexually satisfying his partner. He simply doesn't care about her or care enough about her needs to read up on how to please her in different ways. It's not like he is a stranger to how to use a computer. It shows best when she pleases him by blowing him or fucking him and in return he just gets up or leaves and gets her something to clean up with. How do you ignore your partner's sexual needs? How do you just get up and go back to your computer? How do you care so little about her and her needs. He doesn't even help around the apartment. Never cooks, never cleans, never does laundry or folds clothes. He does nothing to HELP HER.

I have worked since I was 14. I am mid 60's now and still enjoy working a small part of the year traveling the world the balance of the year. I have seen a few million people, hired and fired a few hundred others. Worked with people of all races, religions and sexual preferences. I believe I know a person who has potential, but chooses to be lazy and a non contributor......that is Paul.

Apologies for the rant, but wanted to answer the criticism. If the mods feel they need to reduce/ delete this fire away, but these express my feelings.

and this makes it okay for you to insult him publicly?

disgraceful

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎10 at 4:20 PM, deadbird said:

omg

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

One would think that a photograph like that would 'tip the scales' in favour of the reigning Queen, Leora!

How has she fallen so far 'behind' in the polls?

Such dangerously delicious derriere are seldom seen in the wild!

Delightfully decadent posts like this, accompanied by so many impeccable full-frontal captures make us mere mortals wonder how anyone can doubt the claims of the annointed one. Whose creamings have brought out the lotions in all of us, at one stage or another! 

One would think that a photograph like that would 'tip the scales' in favour of the reigning Queen, Leora!

How has she fallen so far 'behind' in the polls?

Such dangerously delicious derriere are seldom seen in the wild!

Delightfully decadent posts like this, accompanied by so many impeccable full-frontal captures make us mere mortals wonder how anyone can doubt the claims of the annointed one. Whose creamings have brought out the lotions in all of us, at one stage or another!

I do think Irma as well as her own popularity has attracted a lot of the Stop Leora Coalition. Leora's body is just incredible - as close to the perfect hourglass figure as it is possible to have. The vote is not just about appearance though otherwise surely Leora would walk it. People make a lot of assumptions about Leora and jusge her because of Paul which isn't really fair. People have called her childlike but compared to excitable Ilona she seems suitable mature. She's not as upbeat as Nelly or as togetehr as Maya appears to be or maybe not quite as experienced as Adriana or Suzan but she has plenty of her own interests and can always amuse herself plus who thinks about her audience while planing a bate as Leora clearly does.

Irma makes a real effort to make the other girls feel comfortable as It can be awkward coming from outside. She is like the glue who holds that apartment together and when she's other this tough period will be back as the chief instigator of fun as well.

I NEVER GET TO SEE LEORA BECAUSE HER TIMEZONE IS WAY DIFFERENT FROM MINE,SO THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T REALLY GOTTEN TO KNOW HER THAT WELL,AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I DON'T REALLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT MUCH.

EVERY TIME I ASK MYSELF ANY KIND OF QUESTION,IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET ANSWERED RIGHT AFTER I ASK MYSELF ANYTHING.

LIKE JUST 4 DAYS AGO I WAS SAYING TO MYSELF,"DOES LEORA EVER DANCE OR EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC",BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER DO ANY OF THAT,,,,IRMA AND THE GRLS DANCE ALL THE TIME,SO I WAS THINKING THAT LEORA RARELY EVER HAS PEOPLE OVER OR THROWN A PARTY OR DANCED,THAT APARTMENT IS MOSTLY DEAD UNTIL SHE EITHER MASTURBATES OR WALKS AROUND NUDE.

BUT I GOT MY ANSWER WHEN I CHECKED HER OUT 2 DAYS AGO AND SHE WAS IRONING SOME CLOTHES WHILE LISTENING TO SOME REGGAE MUSIC(ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC),AND LEORA WAS ACTUALLY DANCING HER LITTLE SEXY ASS OF,,,THAT GIRL CAN DANCE AND TWERK THAT SEXY ASS :drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss:

YEAH I'M BEGINNING TO SEE HER IN A NEW LIGHT. :woohoo: :hugnkiss:

I do think Irma as well as her own popularity has attracted a lot of the Stop Leora Coalition. Leora's body is just incredible - as close to the perfect hourglass figure as it is possible to have. The vote is not just about appearance though otherwise surely Leora would walk it. People make a lot of assumptions about Leora and jusge her because of Paul which isn't really fair. People have called her childlike but compared to excitable Ilona she seems suitable mature. She's not as upbeat as Nelly or as togetehr as Maya appears to be or maybe not quite as experienced as Adriana or Suzan but she has plenty of her own interests and can always amuse herself plus who thinks about her audience while planing a bate as Leora clearly does.

Irma makes a real effort to make the other girls feel comfortable as It can be awkward coming from outside. She is like the glue who holds that apartment together and when she's other this tough period will be back as the chief instigator of fun as well.

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

NOW THAT I'M PAYING A LITTLE ATTENTION TO YOUR QUEEN BBSQ69,LET ME SHOW YOU WHY I'M THE BEST AT DOING THIS,THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ASS SHOT YOU ARE EVER GONNA SEE,YOUR WELCOME :welcome: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

LEOARABENOVA.gif

Extremely fine. I've taken some very good ones in the GR and been so close in the Kitchen Cam for which she sometimes bends in front of the sofa but it is very hard to capture and I have not yet. For a great arse shot you have to start with a great arse and what could be greater than Leora's magnificent hemispheres.

On a technicality Leora is a deity and thus above mortal titles like Queen which I give to Nelly.

Oh yes and while I remember  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

It is quite rare for Leora to dance so you got lucky but she does have her own favourite playlist which includes Guns 'n' Roses so she is more of a rock than reggae chick although her taste is quite eclectic.

Her best hours are undoubtedly 1-5 p.m. her time and she often leaves between 3-4 to return much later. Definitely she is best seen without Paul. When she gives a show there is often a long (hours) build up with many false starts which are a combination of failure to get excited enough and a degree of teasing her audience. She rarely appears to be playing directly to the camera as Nelly does but I'm sure she's often thinking about it. And then there are those glorious periods when she just simply doesn't want to put any clothes on. The only times she hides (apart from changing which she used to do more in the open whereas now she mostly gets dressed on the balcony seat and changes her panties behind the chair) is when she shaves her intimate area which several of the other girls don't.

Like Nelly she is a true exhibitionist but has a far greater desire to show off her body but unlike Nelly is not in synch with her partner. I think if she could have persuaded him to have sex on the free cams, Daniel would have been a good match for her  - and then we would truly have been in for some great shows.

I NEVER GET TO SEE LEORA BECAUSE HER TIMEZONE IS WAY DIFFERENT FROM MINE,SO THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T REALLY GOTTEN TO KNOW HER THAT WELL,AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I DON'T REALLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT MUCH.

EVERY TIME I ASK MYSELF ANY KIND OF QUESTION,IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET ANSWERED RIGHT AFTER I ASK MYSELF ANYTHING.

LIKE JUST 4 DAYS AGO I WAS SAYING TO MYSELF,"DOES LEORA EVER DANCE OR EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC",BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER DO ANY OF THAT,,,,IRMA AND THE GRLS DANCE ALL THE TIME,SO I WAS THINKING THAT LEORA RARELY EVER HAS PEOPLE OVER OR THROWN A PARTY OR DANCED,THAT APARTMENT IS MOSTLY DEAD UNTIL SHE EITHER MASTURBATES OR WALKS AROUND NUDE.

BUT I GOT MY ANSWER WHEN I CHECKED HER OUT 2 DAYS AGO AND SHE WAS IRONING SOME CLOTHES WHILE LISTENING TO SOME REGGAE MUSIC(ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC),AND LEORA WAS ACTUALLY DANCING HER LITTLE SEXY ASS OF,,,THAT GIRL CAN DANCE AND TWERK THAT SEXY ASS :drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss:

YEAH I'M BEGINNING TO SEE HER IN A NEW LIGHT. :woohoo: :hugnkiss: