Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

They went to the bedroom at 10:04am my time and were in the bathroom at 10:12am my time. Such a stud. All I can think is sex is not important to her in her relationship. Look, they never kiss and their sex is without any passion. In the past, she would try different positions and now she doesn't even bother to do that as it never lasts more than 3 - 5 minutes.

A loveless relationship...how fucking boring!!! I would be happy to see them replaced for the principle reason that it bothers me to watch this beautiful woman in such a loveless relationship. Just my 2 cents.

They went to the bedroom at 10:04am my time and were in the bathroom at 10:12am my time. Such a stud. All I can think is sex is not important to her in her relationship. Look, they never kiss and their sex is without any passion. In the past, she would try different positions and now she doesn't even bother to do that as it never lasts more than 3 - 5 minutes.

A loveless relationship...how fucking boring!!! I would be happy to see them replaced for the principle reason that it bothers me to watch this beautiful woman in such a loveless relationship. Just my 2 cents.

I think Miss Leora is getting some on the side to make up for Pauls short comings. There was a couple of times she was out all night and she never returned till late afternoon. They have had squabbles over it.

je sais pas mais ils sont plus comme avant on dirait que leora a un amant quart sais plus que rare quand elle laisse toucher part paul.........et oui elle a ete beaucoup absent la nuit

il y a beau y avoir un traducteur pour retranscrire en anglais tes mots, pour cela faudrait déjà écrire en bon français pour que tout soit compris correctement

enfin je dit ça, je dit rien  :)

I abandoned today as a dead loss on the Leora front. There was always the possibility of some kind of sex with Paul followed by a shower but below shows her bottomless bending in the kitchen and I'm really annoyed that I wasn't there to capture it. It seems as though she only gives a good show while I'm not watching nowadays  :shithappens:

However I am a little confused by capucin's cut off pictures in another set.

bandicam2016-01-0717-16-58-216.jpg

bandicam2016-01-0717-25-20-628.md.jpg

bandicam2016-01-0717-25-53-847.md.jpg

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎07 at 0:08 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Paul doing what he does best... lay on his ass and pick his nose. I've got no use for this worthless piece of  :soapbox:.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

these are real people. with real lives and feelings. who are you to call them worthless? who are you to call them pieces of  :soapbox:? where do you get the right to do that?

you should not insult people like that in public.

these are real people. with real lives and feelings. who are you to call them worthless? who are you to call them pieces of  :soapbox:? where do you get the right to do that?

you should not insult people like that in public.

''

i have been watching Paul for 26 months now. This is an intelligent guy but makes no contribution to life other than sit in this apartment almost the entire day. He does almost nothing all year long. There are occasions when he leaves the apartment and does something with the military, but those are rare days. What we see of him all day is pick his nose and sit in front of the computer doing something only he and Leora know.

They have only had visitors 3 or 4 times in the 26 months I have watched them. Only once when he was there. Leora has a friend that visits once in a while, but only while he is gone. He has no friends that visit. He is most definitely a loner. We know they have argued a few times about how he just sits in the apartment and doesn't want to go out with her no matter the time of year. If he lived in the US, I would want him on the FBI watch list as this guy could go off at anytime as he does the dog.

What further bothers me about Paul is his complete lack of concern about sexually satisfying his partner. He simply doesn't care about her or care enough about her needs to read up on how to please her in different ways. It's not like he is a stranger to how to use a computer. It shows best when she pleases him by blowing him or fucking him and in return he just gets up or leaves and gets her something to clean up with. How do you ignore your partner's sexual needs? How do you just get up and go back to your computer? How do you care so little about her and her needs. He doesn't even help around the apartment. Never cooks, never cleans, never does laundry or folds clothes. He does nothing to HELP HER.

I have worked since I was 14. I am mid 60's now and still enjoy working a small part of the year traveling the world the balance of the year. I have seen a few million people, hired and fired a few hundred others. Worked with people of all races, religions and sexual preferences. I believe I know a person who has potential, but chooses to be lazy and a non contributor......that is Paul.

Apologies for the rant, but wanted to answer the criticism. If the mods feel they need to reduce/ delete this fire away, but these express my feelings.

I just read PiedPiper's latest comments.....

Boy, did he hit the nail on the head.... But there's a reason for Paul's actions.

I just turned 80 this year and I've done most of things that Americans have done throughout their lives, including traveled to Europe. I've visited Russia and the most blatant thing I saw was discontent. Those people don't smile or laugh like we westerners. As far as getting up and doing something,..... why bother. The state takes care of everything, maybe not extravagantly but sufficiently. Now, I understand that RLC picks up the living tab for these people on CamCaps. If that be the case, why not enjoy what's given to us, right.

When I spoke to the young people there, they didn't know what a "tailgate party" was. Can you believe it?

I mentioned something about skydiving, and they looked at me like I was from another planet. So you see, there is a definite culture gap between us.

If anything, we should have pity on people like Paul.

That's enough

Rollex

I just read PiedPiper's latest comments.....

Boy, did he hit the nail on the head.... But there's a reason for Paul's actions.

I just turned 80 this year and I've done most of things that Americans have done throughout their lives, including traveled to Europe. I've visited Russia and the most blatant thing I saw was discontent. Those people don't smile or laugh like we westerners. As far as getting up and doing something,..... why bother. The state takes care of everything, maybe not extravagantly but sufficiently. Now, I understand that RLC picks up the living tab for these people on CamCaps. If that be the case, why not enjoy what's given to us, right.

When I spoke to the young people there, they didn't know what a "tailgate party" was. Can you believe it?

I mentioned something about skydiving, and they looked at me like I was from another planet. So you see, there is a definite culture gap between us.

If anything, we should have pity on people like Paul.

That's enough

Rollex

I hate to defend Paul but he is letting you see his highly desirable GF naked so I think he's doing his bit. Also when he's on his laptop from late evening until 5 in the morning he might actually be working and of course he does that army reservist stuff which fortunately we don't have to do in the West.

I visited the Soviet Union and they appeared deeply unhappy almost as an unhappy as the people in those European countries they ran. In fact only the gypsy types who I guess probably operate outside their society as they do ours seemed in any way upbeat.

This isn't the board for a political argument but culturally well I'd never heard of a "tailgate party" - probably rather tame compared to a rave - which probably dates from the 50s and 60s when only teenagers from the US had cars, partly because the US was a richer country and partly because European cities are for more dense and have superior public transport systems - the communist public transport was awesome BTW.

Just to emphasise the discrepancy between the US (as portrayed in films) and elsewhere, at my University my Hall of Residence in the '80s we had 250 boys and girls with a car park holding less than 20 cars and that car park was never remotely full. It wasn't a campus university but we all walked everywhere - of course most of the time most of us would have too much alcohol in our system to drive legally anyway!

Yeah, I'd never heard of a tailgate party either. It's not just a cultural gap between the USA and Russia, but between the USA and much of the rest of the world.

I went to the old Soviet Union too, as well as Poland in the Iron curtain era, but I'm sure it's a lot different now with the arrival of capitalism, in much the same way that things have changed in China in a similar way after communism was 'corrected' to allow for rampant free enterprise, but state controlled.

Culturally I'm sure places like Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary are much changed since the end of iron-clad Soviet repression, but some cultural habits are ingrained, too, no doubt.

It's very difficult for us to appreciate some of the things that would be normal for these people.

The lack of everyday affection which we would take for granted, like kisses and touching that is completely separate from any lead up to sex, may surprise us, but the way that the Russian girls (and guys in some cases) conduct themselves in Spain, for instance, suggests that materialism has been fully embraced, but warmth and trust is still a little uncertain quality, tentative, inhibited even. 

We can't comprehend the dynamics between Paul and Leora very easily, either, even allowing for not understanding the language. The body language we see may be misleading.

At times it looks like Leora is rejecting Paul, over and over again and is desperate for her own 'space', tires of being followed around from room to room, when all she wants is some autonomy. But that may only be a perception, totally misleading.

He's obsessed by his work or hobby, but every time she goes away he mopes around and seems unable to work, often looking morose and going to lie down or mooch about, suggesting he needs Leora more than she needs him.

But she may need him too, in other ways, constantly seeking his recognition of her physical attractiveness, that a mirror or mirrors alone cannot entirely satisfy, being one reason for their being together for so long.

Communication is the key too. The mystery of why they stay together, after all this time, when he can't satisfy her, is part of the fascination for us with watching them day to day. Given a change post RLC, to a normal lifestyle things could change totally and they may stay together and look back on this period of their lives with amusement and satisfaction knowing that they've passed the test of their bond, become firmer friends and lovers, moving on to a more satisfying future.

But by then we'll never know. I wish them both luck. Not entirely sure that all Russians are humourless, especially these days, I don't wish to stereotype.

Certainly during the Soviet era they were repressed and had good reason to be gloomy and some of that lingers on for now. As I said at the outset, cultural differences are not always easy for us to interpret.

Tailgate party, meanwhile, sounds very, very American, to me, like apple pie. Oh, they have that everywhere too, but the rest of us just don't make a song and dance about it!