Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Paul is asleep, Leora is starting the slow caressing of her legs and thighs in the living room.... now if the damn dog would just shut up it might lead to something good.

I am not sure about that, if Paul is sleeping, usually she does not masturbate. She masturbates most of the times if she is alone.

She has only played a bit around a few times on the sofa while Paul was turning his back to her when working on the computer..

And there was a couple of times that Leora masturbated alone on the apartment and suddently Paul entered in the apartment and caught her.. he he he!! that was epic!  :clap:

She has bated several times while Paul is at home whether he is asleep or awake.

But not since he caught her in action. He had caught her when she had obviously just been bating but that was the only time during unless it happened before I was watching.

But not since he caught her in action. He had caught her when she had obviously just been bating but that was the only time during unless it happened before I was watching.

I will give you that, but I honestly don't think he has a problem with her doing it occasionally, just means he doesn't have to have sex with her all the time. Paul as we all know is pretty inexperienced and really doesn't know how or care to please her, It is all about him most of the time.

She has bated several times while Paul is at home whether he is asleep or awake.

I think there is a 75% chance of a bate session it just depends on that fucking dog it's either scooter or Paul ruining things.

I hope you are right then! But considering that she likes to moan or scream even, when she has her orgasm while masturbating, I am not sure if she will take the chance to wake him up, unless she does it quitely.. he he he!

if it was going to happen

it would have been done by now

but would rather see her

in the mood

it may cum back sooner than later

he says, while on his knees

looking saintly

even gawd is having withdrawals lol

damn withdrawals  :bang head:

if it was going to happen

it would have been done by now

but would rather see her

in the mood

damn withdrawals  :bang head:

Yeah hate to agree with you but with Paul :bang head: not fully asleep and the FUCKING dog barking,chances are it looking pretty slim.

I will give you that, but I honestly don't think he has a problem with her doing it occasionally, just means he doesn't have to have sex with her all the time. Paul as we all know is pretty inexperienced and really doesn't know how or care to please her, It is all about him most of the time.

Paul's sexual behaviour around Leora makes me, who thought I was awkward, feel like a sex god. Yesterday Bogdan came out of the shower with Nelly. In the kitchen they kissed, they kissed harder, within seconds she was making incredible noises, then a BJ and I presume full sex. Bogdan has an injured hand but the force of their desire rose right over that. If Paul starts to caress a naked Leora sex might follow within the month but there's no guarantee.

Well if anything does happen I hope someone records it (as long as it is just Leora alone I don't care to watch Paul with her it only makes me sad for man kind especially if he reproduces) It is almost 11 am here I have to sleep for work tonight.

Given that Paul's probably sleeping in order to leave very early in the morning then maybe she's waiting for that. If that's the case she would do well to get a couple of hours sleep in now before he wakes and she has to make him breakfast. The scenario I've seen play out before is for her to sleep on the couch in LR, make him breakfast, sleep in the BeR for a couple of hours then wake and bate in the BeR or the LR before he gets back around mid-day. Her normal sleeping pattern takes her past this time so that's why I'm suggesting she should sleep early, but I don't think that's going to happen tonight.