Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I seen Leora twerk for a few seconds in the GR

I had been set to record the next but

the cam started to sputter and she didn't do it again

but I almost fell off my chair for those few seconds

Was she fully twerking because I saw her wiggle her bum for a few seconds in the GR yesterday but you really need to bend and push your bum out to be properly twerking?

So sweet, so young, but not so innocent. OMG the sun light in that room hitting her on the couch is nearly perfect. She is such a little beauty for sure. She is the reason I joined RLC about 1.5 years ago. She still holds my intreset and I always look in on her especially when Paul is not home.  :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :woohoo:

So sweet, so young, but not so innocent. OMG the sun light in that room hitting her on the couch is nearly perfect. She is such a little beauty for sure. She is the reason I joined RLC about 1.5 years ago. She still holds my intreset and I always look in on her especially when Paul is not home.  :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :woohoo:

Which is nowhere nearly often enough.

There's a lot of false alarms that ring for us, when he leaves, only for him to return within a short time span.

It's also obvious that he's paying close attention to her habits and affecting interest in what she's doing, rather than causing mere interference, which most of the time clearly he is.

I imagine Leora finds other places and other times to satisfy her needs, off-camera and out of earshot, to avoid his scrutiny.

I'm sure we can't seriously believe that she only satisfies herself while he's out, or when we can watch.

There's always a possibility that he consents to her doing it away from the cameras, with his forebearance, well aware that she needs the release that he can't give her. As long as we don't see it too. It's only a theory, but she's clearly in a high state of arousal much of the time she's awake and at her age is not going to go wanting.

Unless the speculation about her 'playing away from home,' to get the results she's after, is true, which is not going to be any easier for us to establish now than it ever has been.

Especially when those who can interpret the language, are unable, or unwilling, to level with us about exactly what's said between them and any attendant subtext, tone etc. for their own reasons, which we can't fathom. Or simply can't express it clearly enough in English to carry any real conviction.

A blunt assessment, I know, but I think I'm expressing the frustrations of several others in articulating all of this.

Leora is a gorgeous nearly flawless girl so don't get me wrong, but as someone who looks at her naked every single day, I can tell she has gained a few pounds. Not many obviously and she can stand gaining a little weight. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed? I think she is definitely gaining it in the right places too... to be so skinny and have such great boobs is amazing. Great shape and very proportional. She will always be my queen!  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

She returned about 45 minutes ago but i had to go to the doctor's. My video ran out as she walked into the GR so does anyone have footage of her changing or anything elses she was doing between 17:13 and 17:43 her time. It was fairly predictable that after being available to record her non-presence over the previous 24+ hours she chooses the 40 minutes I am out to return, undress and who knows what else - did she shower?

Update: Did it again. "Oh she won't do anything for the next 5 minutes having changed 90 minutes ago." Came back to see she was now wearing those see through red knickers. Will I never lean. She's not quite as random as Nelly in this respect but really the desire to take knickers off is very strong her even if it is to put a new sexier pair on. so did anyone catch the change at around 6.50 her time? And now she's got the laptop in the GR.

Update: Did it again. "Oh she won't do anything for the next 5 minutes having changed 90 minutes ago." Came back to see she was now wearing those see through red knickers. Will I never lean. She's not quite as random as Nelly in this respect but really the desire to take knickers off is very strong her even if it is to put a new sexier pair on. so did anyone catch the change at around 6.50 her time? And now she's got the laptop in the GR.

really like the see thru when her legs are open

I suspect, she's looking at the norm

but nothing is going to happen

my withdrawal continues  :bang head:

Paul is asleep, Leora is starting the slow caressing of her legs and thighs in the living room.... now if the damn dog would just shut up it might lead to something good.

She hasn't bated since New Year. Paul turned her into a Nun.  :lmao: