Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Paul ends education at the Institute. He writes his graduate work. In June he will have protection of graduate work and state examinations. Leora sometimes scolds him for what he was watching a video on YouTube, instead of working. :shy:

Thanks for keeping us informed Yury,the language has always been a barrier to us properly understanding the true goings on in the apartment, Is Paul still in the military reserve, or has he now finished that? As normally he goes away on maneuvers in June for a month,which gives Leora some freedom to express herself without any problems.

• Upvote 3

In Russia in the military reserve consist to 45-65 years (depending on rank). Paul served in the army and, in theory, has the rank of private soldier or junior commanders. He consists in a military reserve to 45 years. Theoretically, he can be called up for military assemblies annually. He can also pass retraining to improve military rank. But practically this is never done. I, having the rank of junior officers (sergeant), never called up for military assemblies. Most often are called upon for military assemblies reserve officers (to improve the professional skills), but also not every year. If Paul leaves the apartment every year in one and the same time, it is unlikely the military training.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Yury said:

In Russia in the military reserve consist to 45-65 years (depending on rank). Paul served in the army and, in theory, has the rank of private soldier or junior commanders. He consists in a military reserve to 45 years. Theoretically, he can be called up for military assemblies annually. He can also pass retraining to improve military rank. But practically this is never done. I, having the rank of junior officers (sergeant), never called up for military assemblies. Most often are called upon for military assemblies reserve officers (to improve the professional skills), but also not every year. If Paul leaves the apartment every year in one and the same time, it is unlikely the military training.

Love to know this stuff.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Catmaster said:

This morning, the dog is raping a pillow several time. He must have understood, what the RLC audience wants to see! 

:biggrin:

It's become a Daily retual - poor dog I don't remmber I have seen any of them go out with him, if it is true that cruelty

The dog is a couple years old.  Whether or not spade/neutered, now is when dogs start humping (or masturbating).

One can only hope Paul sees the meaning to what the pooch is doing (yea...he should hump a pillow for practice if he wants to keep Leora).

• Upvote 2

I miss the pre-life beauty Leora, where she always went around the apartment with her confident stage completely in her own spirit, and she always had something irons in the fire with their own projects to have time for yourself in painting, or as we also saw her in gymnastic exercises to keep the utter his body in top shape. etc. Now, surely Paul had her where he wanted her as his own little madam to live life fully in moderation, and you keep the same low profile. As to just sit and sit, or to disappear into these hidden zones in long hours to pass the extreme hours they have about the days at home. It is then not as much explosive energy and ideas of her as it was last year anyway. Hope this toughness turns and where the oxygen flowing into the apartment, so all this fatigue disappears from them. love to see her regain energy and get even more of what she always carries in her beautifully scenic charisma.

• Upvote 2