Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Thank you for your answers, it's really great to have a contact to explain things happening to us, for me it is a big plus as a subscriber. I can't wait to see what's going on in AAK apartment. I like the girls and Kant seem an interesting person and hope to see more often at home. I am sorry for Katya not for the guy.

28 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

News and Updates Incoooming! We're kicking Ruslan & Katya out. Once and for all. 
We heard you, we heard our subscribers and now it's official. These guys are out. 

Now we're performing the process of moving equipment out of their flat and sending it to new House in our queue, who want to join us very much. We hope you'll like new House that we will introduce pretty soon.

Now to the questions, the part we love the most.

AFAIK, this cat is sick with some animal thing and Amy, not being the vet, helps with injections. Actually this is not Amy/Alya's cat. The landlord asked girls to take care of cat for some time as she leased the apartment to them. 

For sure it's his cost. It's their flat and they do what they want there :) Actually, we'll give some updates on Kant and the apartment of AAK. So hold on for news to come pretty soon.

Yes. We believe, that total transparency between our participants and our viewers is key to success of our birdies. Let them show what they got for you and don't forget to follow VHTV and our participants on Twitter :)

Amy & Alya's Twitter
Alex & Lina's Twitter

Now to Mr. @Freitag13

Dude, I don't understand like 99% of your messages, but please, if you're our subscriber - let me know your email on VHTV via PM and I will unsubscribe you.
If you're not a subscriber on VHTV, please let me know your email via PM and I will personally send you the announcement if we'll ever have 4€ premium plan. 

Seriously, we don't ignore any messages from our users and CamCaps community, but for now I don't see any sense to read any of yours anymore. Parrot? What? Come on.

Updates on Archive. We're in full development of this great feature and good news here too. We managed to simplify the approach to introduce Archive even faster, than we expected. As we previously said, there will be several stage roll out of this feature. Starting from essential watching stream in the past and coming to separate archive videos with ability to sort and filter them among the collection. In addition to that, we will invite some of most active users to take part in creating the best videos from our past or present streams. Of course, we're always glad to hear your expectations and requests on how would you like the Archive on VHTV to be. Don't hesitate to give any crazy idea here :)

Sincerely yours,
VHTV

Thank you for being a part of our forum and your preium membership, your insight and explantion of what is happening on Voyuer House TV is of great interest to your subscribers and potenial subscribers.

We wish you the best in your endevors and great success.

I tip my glass of good bourbon to you, I wished I had the balls to create a site like yours:biggrin:

Image result for A shot of bourbon

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, stash said:

Thank you for your answers, it's really great to have a contact to explain things happening to us, for me it is a big plus as a subscriber. I can't wait to see what's going on in AAK apartment. I like the girls and Kant seem an interesting person and hope to see more often at home. I am sorry for Katya not for the guy.

Thank you for kind words. We do everything to become the best place for all voyeur lovers. I know your feelings, but I'd agree with majority of users, who pledged to kick them our - we need fresh blood to watch and we will deliver :)

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thank you for being a part of our forum and your preium membership, your insight and explantion of what is happening on Voyuer House TV is of great interest to your subscribers and potenial subscribers.

We wish you the best in your endevors and great success.

I tip my glass of good bourbon to you, I wished I had the balls to create a site like yours:biggrin:

Image result for A shot of bourbon

Thank you, Thestarider, much appreciated. We hope to become good friends with forum and its staff. Wish camcaps the best too, you guys rock!

Cheers :)

• Upvote 1

Freitag, seriously. Go away and go look at casahot then. Casahot is not even a voyeur site and is not trying to do the same things that Voyeurhouse and the others are doing. You do nothing but spew negativity and at this point people no longer have any reason to pay any more attention to you. Just stop leave here if all you're going to do is literally say the same shit every time you make a post.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

News and Updates Incoooming! We're kicking Ruslan & Katya out. Once and for all. 
We heard you, we heard our subscribers and now it's official. These guys are out. 

That was covered about 10 hours ago by VHTV themselves: 

1 hour ago, slimsox said:

i really don't like new cam 4 position in A&E room, cam 6 is ok and cam 5 is better if it move a little to the left....personal opinion :angel:

Agreed, cam4 is bird view, this type of position is good for object control like surveillance cam but not for voyeurism. Guess this was installed as cam5+6 are on one side of the bed and if the girl is on the other side, there is nothing to see - just the guy from his backside.