Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

We have technically seen sex in this apartment before but it did not involve Amy or Alya. So the only way Kojak is going to get any in the apartment is for him to bring in new girls himself. 

BTW, Nasty is topless in the LR. Edit: nvm, she went into the bedroom

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Temos visto tecnicamente sexo neste apartamento antes, mas não envolveu Amy ou Alya. Então, a única maneira que Kojak vai conseguir no apartamento é para ele trazer novas garotas. 

BTW, Nasty é topless no LR. Editar: nvm, ela entrou no quarto

I could ponder here, but very discouraged trying to understand Russian relations.:huh:
So let's see and enjoy what comes forward there. (And torcr in this sense also):biggrin:

The only thing I can say spiritually about what I see here and in RLC about relationships and family is that the concept "my house is also your home" and extended to cousins, siblings, neighbors, neighbors 'cousins, friends of neighbors' cousins:biggrin:

And it's true for love or sexual relations as well:rolleyes:

18 hours ago, thedbear said:

Gentlemen, again see recordings. Kojack is off at 13:22 and Aly then at 13:29.
If he's there now how did he get the key? VH gave you?

They both woke up and got up together at 11:38, with Kojack patting her ass. I did not understand Russian to know what they said there.

12:50 is seen having coffee together and therefore no hint of rejection.

And for those who did not see yesterday the last thing they did after talking and laughing a thousand was kissing (Kojack and Aly corresponded).

So just wait for Aly's return (we know it's common to spend the night out),

They both woke up and got up together at 11:38, with Kojack patting her ass. I did not understand Russian to know what they said there.

Recording in the bedroom is cut off at 05:45. At this time, the guy in the bed alone. Image of black and white (night camera). Then abruptly the image changes into the colored and a guy in bed do not have. Next, the static image until 11:08. At this time on the image again appears the timer and VHTV logo in the bottom right corner.
Archival video from 5:45 to 11:08 missing. But none of the girls to 5:45 in an apartment do not have. In the living room video archive it can be seen that guy comes out of the bedroom in his underwear at 10:15. Apart from him no one in the apartment do not have. Amy appears in the apartment at 12:30.

8 minutes ago, nack said:

WTF is happening in this apartment, Yury ? Is it a voyeur-house or freakin house of horrors ? So much suspense and mystery. :sick:

I just started watching this site. I myself would like to ask you. :biggrin: