Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Our Friends at VHTV understand the value of the CamCaps forum and what it's members can provide for them, They encourage you to post pictures and videos for the promotional value it brings their site.

Theyuare currently working with the premium members of CamCaps with this incredible promotion, I would ask that you please give them a try and encourage you to provide them with the feedback they are asking for from our membership.

Thanks

OK..here's my evaluation of the first day as a premium member (Thanks to VHTV).The streams work really fine.No lags at all.I can watch all rooms without buffering and the cam quality is good.

The real pain in the ass is timeline navigation.It took me a while to figure it out but it's really really NOT user-friendly. It took me a lot of time to playback in rewind to catch up anything 'interesting'.I think if VHTV introduces timeline activity graphs or the gallery archive which they say they would,it would save a lot of time for us users who do not have enough time to watch live.The sooner,the better.

:angel:

6 hours ago, nack said:

OK..here's my evaluation of the first day as a premium member (Thanks to VHTV).The streams work really fine.No lags at all.I can watch all rooms without buffering and the cam quality is good.

The real pain in the ass is timeline navigation.It took me a while to figure it out but it's really really NOT user-friendly. It took me a lot of time to playback in rewind to catch up anything 'interesting'.I think if VHTV introduces timeline activity graphs or the gallery archive which they say they would,it would save a lot of time for us users who do not have enough time to watch live.The sooner,the better.

:angel:

For sure there will be everything we said before. Thank you for your feedback. We know Timeline is painful, that's why we keep it in Beta, collecting more and more data to work with.