Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 19/03/2017 at 5:33 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Sim, nós esperamos que as pessoas venham esta semana, e depois que ele pode ser tomado por ... bem, ele vai cheirar com apenas muito pussy por lá :)

Jabbath If I understood correctly what is being supposed above, can I also interpret a smile on his part extending from ear and ear?:biggrin:

Is just because I'm a free observer at this point that the feed is metered or something ?  I'm getting constant loading circles on all rooms today, but action is still alive it seems, just the annoying loading circle.

13 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Is just because I'm a free observer at this point that the feed is metered or something ?  I'm getting constant loading circles on all rooms today, but action is still alive it seems, just the annoying loading circle.

How good is your bandwidth? Consider that VHTV streams takes about 1.5mbits

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

How good is your bandwidth? Consider that VHTV streams takes about 1.5mbits

I have a 10meg line, should be more than enough.

EDIT: may be a Firefox Nightly test build issue, not seeing any issue on  IE11.

EDIT2:  As soon as I say that, the issue disappears on Firefox.

• Upvote 1

Is that this thread is not correct but I have to say since it is currently locked. Only to thank Sveta and Vlad to be genuine and natural in a project that personally has to be difficult for them. And second and hopefully read my post, the person who has dared to publish personal data of this couple, I wish you all the worst things that you may want in this life, Yes, you're a stalker and hopefully make with you or with your family the same thing you did with a young couple who has lifetime ahead. People like you are plenty in life and in this forum. Now, if you have the balls well positioned for public how things private, to see if you have them to tell us what you have been you and we ask forgiveness.

• Upvote 4

This is the email from VH today, for those who don't receive it

Everyone please notice why Sveta and Vlad left.

Updates on appartments

We would like to give an update on two apartments currently offline. Both of these Houses will be re-launched at new locations with new participants.

Geri & David left VHTV due to personal reasons. We haven't seem them much active and entertaining and we will be glad to introduce new people in the next weeks.

Sveta & Vlad had to leave due to social stalking by some users and this lovely couple was forced to leave to protect themselves and their relatives.

We at Voyeur House TV do everything to protect our participants and their right for privacy. Every attempt to harm will be prosecuted by law, because these are real people, living their lives, and we do appreciate your efforts in helping us funding them with your subscriptions to VHTV.

New Timeline changes coming very soon that include all the features and changes you requested + more. Two apartments are coming back online within next weeks.

• Upvote 1

Newsletter of today:

Updates on appartments

We would like to give an update on two apartments currently offline. Both of these Houses will be re-launched at new locations with new participants.

Geri & David left VHTV due to personal reasons. We haven't seem them much active and entertaining and we will be glad to introduce new people in the next weeks.

Sveta & Vlad had to leave due to social stalking by some users and this lovely couple was forced to leave to protect themselves and their relatives.

We at Voyeur House TV do everything to protect our participants and their right for privacy. Every attempt to harm will be prosecuted by law, because these are real people, living their lives, and we do appreciate your efforts in helping us funding them with your subscriptions to VHTV.

New Timeline changes coming very soon that include all the features and changes you requested + more. Two apartments are coming back online within next weeks.

@voyeur-house

If an apartment is offline then it is only temporarily not available. If the people are gone and it will not be re-opened, then please cancel it from the list. Please relief us from permanently reloading the page to see if it is opened.

I cannot agree with the argumentation that users have caused the leaving of  Sveta&Vlad. It is your job to instruct the tenants how to behave (to refrain from social media, not to show the screens of their phones or computer to the screen, etc.) If you did and they did not listen then it is their fault.

Fact is, after price increase there are now two apartments less and this will be for weeks. Timeline is not up, archive is full of circles. The word "soon" has become different meaning.... instead of days or weeks, monthes...

It would be time for a refund or price decrease.

Thanks for listening!

i also would like to know about emma & peter. i think that they earned a chance to have an apt. but as far as geri & sveta, it seems things happened that were not forseen by anyone. i loved sveta & vlad & i thought geri & david came a long way from their vv days. it's a shame that they are gone. but on the plus side there were only 3, then 4 apts 2 months ago. now there are still 6. jeka mira, layne mika, alex lina egor nata all seemed to come out of nowhere and have been mostly plusses. the timeline when it is fixed i feel will be much better as i have glimpsed what is happening with it. i am willing to give vh the benefit of the doubt as they have allready done much more than i was expecting when i joined. that doesn't mean that i won't complain but i think they are doing a good job. they listen to the viewers & the support is good. and the price is good. all of the other sites charge more & give less, in some cases (vv) a lot less!

• Upvote 1