Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Well let me just say my final words to that before we can move on with other topics:

I still don't get wahts wrong in a persons mind who put a underage boy on cam and even allow him take a bath in front of cams? Regina and Stas are very sick people. To make it even worse the lied to VHTV and Alex and Lina and provide false documents to them. Taking advantage of the bad situation Alex and Lina were in because Lina was very sick this day is even more worse. I hope R&S will get in serious trouble because of that. They are a disgrace not only for VH but for every normal thinking human.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well let me just say my final words to that before we can move on with other topics:

I still don't get wahts wrong in a persons mind who put a underage boy on cam and even allow him take a bath in front of cams? Regina and Stas are very sick people. To make it even worse the lied to VHTV and Alex and Lina and provide false documents to them. Taking advantage of the bad situation Alex and Lina were in because Lina was very sick this day is even more worse. I hope R&S will get in serious trouble because of that. They are a disgrace not only for VH but for every normal thinking human.

What should have been done was Regina & Stas should have notified VHTV of what was to transpire and the Camera Feed could have been shut down until it was clear to turn it back on. 

If that were to happen Regina & Stas wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

it shows that vh & alex & lina have to make sure that all participants understand everything that they are agreeing to. i don't think that regina & stas are bad people. but i think they were incredibly stupid. i'm sure that if they knew that they were expecting a visit the cams could have been taken offline for a few hours & nobody would have even noticed. what amy said was correct. the incident was so easy to prevent. now it could be big trouble.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What should have been done was Regina & Stas should have notified VHTV of what was to transpire and the Camera Feed could have been shut down until it was clear to turn it back on. 

If that were to happen Regina & Stas wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

This was so controversial that VH should have permanently removed it from timeline the moment they saw it,terminated R & S contract and moved on. All those endless discussions,restoring the timeline to prove their facts and then removing it again made matters worse for them and made them look like accomplices.

Clearly,judgment was not swift.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

This was so controversial that VH should have permanently removed it from timeline the moment they saw it,terminated R & S contract and moved on. All those endless discussions,restoring the timeline to prove their facts and then removing it again made matters worse for them and made them look like accomplices.

Clearly,judgment was not swift.

What has been done is done. It's now water under the bridge.

It's now time to move on.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-4-24 at 1:03 AM, mic351 said:

Hey guys!  I was thinking.   You said that you had been having problems with this apartment (Maria and Grisha)and the power for awhile. I have an idea. Move them out of that dump and give them a nice place.  People, this couple is the best you have right now.  I'd put them in the nicest place I could to keep them happy and keep the cameras rolling.  I'd also let the other participants know why they had such a nice place.  Might inspire some of the dead beat couples you have to step it up or move on.  Better to have a few quality partying couples then a bunch of dead beats.  You really need to keep this couple happy and problem free.  The disappointment tonight amongst your subscribers was manifest and posted numerous times.  This power failure, coupled with the earlier fiasco in another couple's apartment cannot help but be a drain on subscribers and potential ones.

I'm just thinking out loud but you really need to get back on track and giving this couple a nice apartment would go along ways in helping you do that.

End of ranting for the night..  :cool:

I do not think it is a thought out loud because I am also supportive that they have a better structured environment, especially for what they are proposing in new motivations there.

A larger bathtub in example .lol

It is true that they represent today what we can best expect and design for website. As a couple and project participants.

Maria would be our "Nelly" who really loves being on the cam and for our total observation. Indisputable. And Grisha accompanies her in support and encouragement.

Not demeaning other apartments that also still "fight" for a better position. Like Anna and Alex (even with their occasional slips).

• Upvote 2