Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, binocular said:

I see that the temporary block on IE browsers seems to be resolved. I say 'seems to be resolved' because I am only seeing a blank screen, without the advice above it saying that the IE browser is temporarily disabled. Can I respectfully ask whether or not this situation has finally been resolved, or is my PC (with Internet Explorer 10) at fault. Thank you.

Browser issues with Edge and IE should be solved. Maybe clear cache and cookies and try again? 

Thank you jabbath 1987. I have carried out your advice, but to no avail. The viewing screen is black, with the click on button in the middle, but when clicked there is no response. Am at a loss to no what to do now. Perhaps it will resolve itself shortly :huh:

2 minutes ago, binocular said:

Thank you jabbath 1987. I have carried out your advice, but to no avail. The viewing screen is black, with the click on button in the middle, but when clicked there is no response. Am at a loss to no what to do now. Perhaps it will resolve itself shortly :huh:

Please contact support then. Or just use Firefox, Chrome or Opera.

I have a couple of suggestions

1) Some cams have both the time and date on them. I find it useful when watching archive moments to know the date from which the video happened. Could all cams be changed so the have both the date and time on them? For example all James & Chloe cams have date/time except the bathroom which only has time. Katie & Phil cam 6 doesn't have the time on at all.

2) Could the bathroom cam in Chloe & James be moved down a bit? When someone is on the bath, you can't see them - the point of a bath cam is surely to see people in the bath.

Thanks

1 minute ago, stanley said:

I have a couple of suggestions

1) Some cams have both the time and date on them. I find it useful when watching archive moments to know the date from which the video happened. Could all cams be changed so the have both the date and time on them? For example all James & Chloe cams have date/time except the bathroom which only has time. Katie & Phil cam 6 doesn't have the time on at all.

2) Could the bathroom cam in Chloe & James be moved down a bit? When someone is on the bath, you can't see them - the point of a bath cam is surely to see people in the bath.

Thanks

1) Nice idea. 

2) Already adressed but Alex forgot it. Hope he will do it when hes there next time.

jmo but it is very hard to keep up with all the action and sometimes drama going on VH--It would take so much away from the whole voyeur experience if we didn't have CC--I for one could hardly get by without it going strong

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, binocular said:

Doesn't work in IE 11 win 10,7.Works fine in MS Edge,Firefox,Chrome,Safari.