Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

إذن إيطاليا هي أكبر سوق؟ ثم الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية هي الثانية؟ هل قرأت ذلك بشكل صحيح؟

وانا من الشرق اتابع بكل سرور معكي يا ايمي:heart:

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That must be the top 5 countries viewing VH. Italy is a surprise to me. I guess the USA only counts for 10%. Of course, I could argue that the reason for the low USA numbers are due to the time difference and "show times". Perhaps the USA is a huge, untapped market.

Or they could have other solutions, other sites... Guess the language could be a harder limitation on subscription then the time difference 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

ممكن ان يكون. وأنا أعلم أنه كان بالتأكيد إيقاف بالنسبة لي عندما تعثرت على رلك. انضمت بالفعل إلى رلك، ولكن في الوقت الذي لم يكن لديهم جدول زمني على الإطلاق، وكان في معظمه سبب النفايات من فارق التوقيت. مشكلة أخرى بالنسبة للجمهور الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية هو الصبر. نحن لسنا معروفين تماما لقدرتنا على الانتظار للأشياء. نحن نميل إلى تريد الآن! على أي حال، سواء كان ذلك لاستئناف جمهور الولايات المتحدة أم لا، والحقيقة هي أن المستأجرين من شأنه أن يكون جيدا أن تكون مرئية على الحدب الحرة قدر الإمكان. لا يستطيعون جذب أي شخص إذا لم يمكن رؤيته. 

:shy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

9:00pm on the west coast USA and nothing is happening on VH at all. Eric and Tony are visible in the distance on their computers. Everyone else is asleep. Let's face it, VH is for people who live in Europe and eastward. 

Same with RLC. And VV. and Camarads.  I think all the North American, South American and Pacific Island members and should get together, drink our favorite adult beverages, and tell stimulating stories over at Old Dudes...that's what Old Dudes is for. Put a quarter in the juke boy, play a song, make us happy. Play guitar, anything, and make it snappy.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/33-the-old-dudes-board/

(Juke Box split 6, Page 19, last Squirrely entry.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

9:00pm on the west coast USA and nothing is happening on VH at all. Eric and Tony are visible in the distance on their computers. Everyone else is asleep. Let's face it, VH is for people who live in Europe and eastward. 

@Amy3 don't say so... i remember 2 months ago when eric layla, rose & Co always have sex when i sleeping, i can understand your disappointment, but i'm sure they will do something in NA hours

Just now, Amy3 said:

Now, you're dreaming! Although this would have been a perfect set up to test out a new tenant. VH could use some Asian girls to match VV. 

Not dreaming my dear :biggrin:

VHTV rule no1: The #VHTVNoBraRule

VHTV rule no2: Never give up on Terry

VHTV rule no3: No curtains or blankets except it's the #FamousGreenBlanket

• Like 2

The answer to the timezone problem is to have apartments located across the globe so there should be something happening at all times.

It says on the VHTV about page https://voyeur-house.tv/about

Our website is dedicated to our Houses, independent apartments and houses all over the world,

and yet at the moment there are 12 apartments in the +3 timezone and one apartment in the +5 timezone. They say they are dedicated to houses all over the world but they really need houses in Asia, Australia and America continents to back up that claim.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

The answer to the timezone problem is to have apartments located across the globe so there should be something happening at all times.

It says on the VHTV about page https://voyeur-house.tv/about

and yet at the moment there are 12 apartments in the +3 timezone and one apartment in the +5 timezone. They say they are dedicated to houses all over the world but they really need houses in Asia, Australia and America continents to back up that claim.

And Europe ... and Africa... :biggrin:

(Russia had part in Europe and part in Asia)

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Agree completely! I've just about had my fill of the Russians and Ukrainians. No offemse, but It'd be nice to see how people in other parts of the deal with the VH cams.

I don't bother they being Russians or Ukrainians... For me the 'problem' is the language if they talk english, spanish or even french will be better then their mother language that only groomy here understands

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Since no one is home in Lisa's apt why not take it offline until she returns. Seems like a waste of resources to broadcast an empty apt. 

We don't lack resources for broadcasting. So, for these two days, it's OK for this apartment to stay as it is.

20 hours ago, stanley said:

We do really need those. And we're working towards these right now. We will be 1 year old in November, and we had to start with some region. So it would be a great plan to expand on our Year 2 :)

• Like 2