Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Watching at this precise moment at same time.. Jeff&Violet, Edda&Joe, AA&DB, Rock&Ana + Nyusha

You got any idea how irritating that is?  When someone is having a problem for you or someone else to tell them how good yours is working?  Offer a suggestion or try to help.  You're about 20-times more computer literate than the rest of us.  Give us dumb asses a hand..

Just now, thedbear said:

Just one question .
alpha or beta page?
because Alpha is not working even on Google Firefox
Files moments are ok <

I've updated it several times and still nothing. Hell
:angry::angry:

Main page... 

staging.voyeur-house.tv doesn't work here (guess they had collected all the informations they want about the system)

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

You got any idea how irritating that is?  When someone is having a problem for you or someone else to tell them how good yours is working?  Offer a suggestion or try to help.  You're about 20-times more computer literate than the rest of us.  Give us dumb asses a hand..

That wasn't the purpose at all.. sorry about that, just tried to said bear that the cameras i was watching are working

The new user account worked? 

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Has anyone tried opening CMOD and running as an Administrator and typing in this ipconfig/flushdns and then restart your PC.

It's also a possible solution, but don't forget we are talking with persons that may understand nothing from 'our' technical language :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's a simple windows program there's nothing difficult about it.

For 'us' it's easy and understandable... But for big part of the people here they may not know what even is CMOD and what it does/how to open or how to do 'running as administrator'

From my job i had learn a long time ago that we need to start from level 0 and then depending the answers we may adapt the 'language' 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For 'us' it's easy and understandable... But for big part of the people here they may not know what even is CMOD and what it does/how to open or how to do 'running as administrator'

From my job i had learn a long time ago that we need to start from level 0 and then depending the answers we may adapt the 'language' 

Totally right. BTW it's CMD. CHMOD is a whole different thing :biggrin:

• Like 1