Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I've had problems with this fucking site all night long.  The buffering and lagging is terrible.  Once again the time lines won't open and when they do open they promptly freeze and I'm getting frustrated as hell.  You would think after all this time they could at least do something about the buffering/lagging.  It is as bad now as when I joined the site.  If this site is growing so fucking fast; you'd think they would do something about a problem that's been ongoing for a long, long, time.  But no, they simply ignore it and continue to rake in the cash.  BY SOME DAM DECENT SERVERS OR INCREASE YOUR BANDWIDTH!!!  End of rant..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I've had problems with this fucking site all night long.  The buffering and lagging is terrible.  Once again the time lines won't open and when they do open they promptly freeze and I'm getting frustrated as hell.  You would think after all this time they could at least do something about the buffering/lagging.  It is as bad now as when I joined the site.  If this site is growing so fucking fast; you'd think they would do something about a problem that's been ongoing for a long, long, time.  But no, they simply ignore it and continue to rake in the cash.  BY SOME DAM DECENT SERVERS OR INCREASE YOUR BANDWIDTH!!!  End of rant..

If no one (with the same type account then you) is complaining with that problems, the probability of being a problem in your side is almost 100%... And with that they can only try to help you fixing the problem in your computer if possible.
I'm watching now 2 cams at same without problems and when i change to other realms/cams have no problem at all about the buffering/lagging

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

If no one (with the same type account then you) is complaining with that problems, the probability of being a problem in your side is almost 100%... And with that they can only try to help you fixing the problem in your computer if possible.
I'm watching now 2 cams at same without problems and when i change to other realms/cams have no problem at all about the buffering/lagging

Inasmuch as sr71gn is having exactly the same problem as I am; with the same apartment; I highly doubt the probability of the problem being on my side is almost 100%.  VH can help me fix the problem, and those of many others who have complained constantly and consistently about the lagging and buffering, by upgrading their service.  Very, very, rarely do I have this  this problem with the 2-other cam sites I subscribe to.  This has been a problem of VH for a long, long time now.  If nobody complains, no one will address.  Because you may not have this problem does not mean others do not.  Now you can be an apologist for VH all you want but sooner or later, as their subscribers grow,  the problem of buffering and lagging will grow.  When it reaches you, I wonder how frustrated you will become.  I'm sure you will not complain at all and continue to take it in a merry way. I will not.

2 hours ago, nack said:

Goodbye Eric and Layla..wish you all the success in your future endeavors..!!

06565c9cb009b8a35a2bf7b094b7a145.jpg

I will miss them.  In the beginning, Layla was the reason I signed up.  That body was and is out of this world.  Her personality was top notch also.  Eric, although an annoying perv once in a great while, seemed to be a peacemaker more than once re. some of the debacles at the compound.  As I said, they will be missed.  They were among the top long time participants in this project.  Bye guys!  Have a great life together!:heart:::)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Inasmuch as sr71gn is having exactly the same problem as I am; with the same apartment; I highly doubt the probability of the problem being on my side is almost 100%.  VH can help me fix the problem, and those of many others who have complained constantly and consistently about the lagging and buffering, by upgrading their service.  Very, very, rarely do I have this  this problem with the 2-other cam sites I subscribe to.  This has been a problem of VH for a long, long time now.  If nobody complains, no one will address.  Because you may not have this problem does not mean others do not.  Now you can be an apologist for VH all you want but sooner or later, as their subscribers grow,  the problem of buffering and lagging will grow.  When it reaches you, I wonder how frustrated you will become.  I'm sure you will not complain at all and continue to take it in a merry way. I will not.

They only said that after, so obviously my probability will get lower. And was based on after you cleaning cache and cookies you said everything was working fine (even at IE in your computer is working all ok).. 
The only 'big' problem i remember to have was a few weeks ago that takes some seconds sometimes (when i wasn't force to do refresh) to open the cams.
I don't have timeline access at the moment, but i'm able to open all cams with no problem, quicker and with no problem of speed/buffering/lagging.
There are two sites here at cc that from time to time i watch... one smaller that there are really a lot of problems with buffer, cams, timeline, etc.. and other bigger that i only have access to 'free cams' that open all normally

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They only said that after, so obviously my probability will get lower. And was based on after you cleaning cache and cookies you said everything was working fine (even at IE in your computer is working all ok).. 
The only 'big' problem i remember to have was a few weeks ago that takes some seconds sometimes (when i wasn't force to do refresh) to open the cams.
I don't have timeline access at the moment, but i'm able to open all cams with no problem, quicker and with no problem of speed/buffering/lagging.
There are two sites here at cc that from time to time i watch... one smaller that there are really a lot of problems with buffer, cams, timeline, etc.. and other bigger that i only have access to 'free cams' that open all normally

It did work fine.  For about 5-minutes.  Then everything return to SNAFU.  If we could retrieve posts simply using the words "buffering/lagging, timeline problems" .  I think you would agree we'd have a virtual plethora of posts.  Once again my friend, because it works fine for you does not mean it will work fine for everybody else.  I too subscribe to one smaller and one bigger site.  At neither site do I have the buffering and lagging problems I have here. I generally do not have a problem opening the cams.  It is after they are open my problems develop.  Almost always the problems manifest themselves when there is an event that would attract a large number of viewers.  Then I now expect to have buffering and lagging problems.  Now I am not a computer guru but I have been told such problems are usually a result of not enough bandwidth or the servers cannot handle the load.

I should not have to expect those problems on such a frequent basis.  If you came into my store and I sold you a product that had frequent problems you would expect a refund or at least some type of compensation.  Here, you can expect neither so I do what I can, I bitch. Loud and long and then resubscribe like the goof I am  because I hope one day the powers that be will care enough about their subscribers to get it right. And I will read yours and Jabbath's  retorts about how good it works for you and how it is most likely my fault and I will dream about how many ways I can kill 2 of my best friends on this site because they  add to my frustration.:angry::biggrin: