Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It did work fine.  For about 5-minutes.  Then everything return to SNAFU.  If we could retrieve posts simply using the words "buffering/lagging, timeline problems" .  I think you would agree we'd have a virtual plethora of posts.  Once again my friend, because it works fine for you does not mean it will work fine for everybody else.  I too subscribe to one smaller and one bigger site.  At neither site do I have the buffering and lagging problems I have here. I generally do not have a problem opening the cams.  It is after they are open my problems develop.  Almost always the problems manifest themselves when there is an event that would attract a large number of viewers.  Then I now expect to have buffering and lagging problems.  Now I am not a computer guru but I have been told such problems are usually a result of not enough bandwidth or the servers cannot handle the load.

I should not have to expect those problems on such a frequent basis.  If you came into my store and I sold you a product that had frequent problems you would expect a refund or at least some type of compensation.  Here, you can expect neither so I do what I can, I bitch. Loud and long and then resubscribe like the goof I am  because I hope one day the powers that be will care enough about their subscribers to get it right. And I will read yours and Jabbath's  retorts about how good it works for you and how it is most likely my fault and I will dream about how many ways I can kill 2 of my best friends on this site because they  add to my frustration.:angry::biggrin:

About the bold, that could be one totally possible reason of course... (and also depend the growth rate and if they are updating the servers according to that)

But i expect that will be a general problem if happen with lot of complains about that.. and of course i'm excluding the free users because VH sometimes cut the quality and sound for that users.. 

Sometimes (don't saying it's your situation, just an example) if you are downloading stuff your bandwith from your isp will decrease and may steal some speed to streaming that can be translated to buffering/lag... It also depends the speed you have. 
Till january i had a adsl connection with 20Mbits... If i open 3-4-5 cams at same time problems are expected to happen and it's noting with VH side... Now with 200Mbits and talking only in the situations with sub account don't remember major problems ...
But of course, i learn with my experience one thing... i work with computer for a long time (more on domestic clients situation) and believe me when i say that i saw a lot of weird things happen and without a plausible answer to that

• Like 1

Today, after I'd cooled down a bit I decided to get back on VH and see what was happening.  Par usual, the popular rooms, Henry and Mira, Jeff and Violet, to name a couple, were buffering and skipping like they always do.  Indeed, on cam three H/M, I even timed the skips, every four seconds and the cam would skip for 4 seconds.  Before I came on today I did some maintenance.  I cleaned my cache and cookies and hitt CC Cleaner to check for issues.  I used my desktop because it has more ram and uses a quad 4 core.  Still skips and lags.  It is so frustrating because VH has the potential to run away from all the others.  It has a great number of apartments.  It caters to different tastes.  It generally responds to issues  re: participants conduct, all great points.  Conversely, IMO it has completely dropped the ball in it's buffering and lagging issues.  If there is a popular event going on, you can bet there will be skipping, buffering and or lagging.  

Can this be a cash issue?  Perhaps it requires an overhaul of the system with new larger servers or purchase of more bandwidth.  I don't know.  I do know that once again, IMO, VH has failed, neglected, or refused to address this important issue in a meaningful and public way.  If they would admit there was a problem, and tell us what they were doing to address it, I could live with that and would most likely shut up about it.  I have yet to see such a response.  When I send a support ticket they always tell me they want to do some speedway test of my system; even when their are a number of people in different countries complaining about the exact same problem in the exact same apartment.  It drives me crazy.  

Now, I am not as smart about computers as say Jabbath, or Sparkles.  But I do know a problem when I see one and I also know that because they might not have a problem, that does not mean others are problem free also.  I am not calling them out.  I only mentioned them because they seem to be the first to say: "It's working fine here".  Furthermore, right now I can't think of anyone else at the moment. ::)  Is it me and my equipment?  My internet plan has  a large enough data feed that I know i'm not being throttled.  Is anyone else in the same boat as me?  Do you experience buffering and lagging at peak times and during peak events?  I'd sure like some feedback.  I don't want to be the one bitching if I'm the only having this problem.  

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Today, after I'd cooled down a bit I decided to get back on VH and see what was happening.  Par usual, the popular rooms, Henry and Mira, Jeff and Violet, to name a couple, were buffering and skipping like they always do.  Indeed, on cam three H/M, I even timed the skips, every four seconds and the cam would skip for 4 seconds.  Before I came on today I did some maintenance.  I cleaned my cache and cookies and hitt CC Cleaner to check for issues.  I used my desktop because it has more ram and uses a quad 4 core.  Still skips and lags.  It is so frustrating because VH has the potential to run away from all the others.  It has a great number of apartments.  It caters to different tastes.  It generally responds to issues  re: participants conduct, all great points.  Conversely, IMO it has completely dropped the ball in it's buffering and lagging issues.  If there is a popular event going on, you can bet there will be skipping, buffering and or lagging.  

Can this be a cash issue?  Perhaps it requires an overhaul of the system with new larger servers or purchase of more bandwidth.  I don't know.  I do know that once again, IMO, VH has failed, neglected, or refused to address this important issue in a meaningful and public way.  If they would admit there was a problem, and tell us what they were doing to address it, I could live with that and would most likely shut up about it.  I have yet to see such a response.  When I send a support ticket they always tell me they want to do some speedway test of my system; even when their are a number of people in different countries complaining about the exact same problem in the exact same apartment.  It drives me crazy.  

Now, I am not as smart about computers as say Jabbath, or Sparkles.  But I do know a problem when I see one and I also know that because they might not have a problem, that does not mean others are problem free also.  I am not calling them out.  I only mentioned them because they seem to be the first to say: "It's working fine here".  Furthermore, right now I can't think of anyone else at the moment. ::)  Is it me and my equipment?  My internet plan has  a large enough data feed that I know i'm not being throttled.  Is anyone else in the same boat as me?  Do you experience buffering and lagging at peak times and during peak events?  I'd sure like some feedback.  I don't want to be the one bitching if I'm the only having this problem.  

Can only check on mobile at the moment and all seems to be fine. No buffering.

Bree and drew are currently fucking it is almost impossible to watch with all the stopping and buffering--Why in the hell do you keep defending this crap jabbath? The presentation has reached the point where it is constantly 50-50 on getting decent smooth picture

On 28/10/2017 at 5:32 AM, sr71gn said:

It seems like this keeps getting worse as they have added more houses --

Maybe two,three less houses that have zero action or horrible cams would cams would helps us a little..like layne house(why is still online?)Grisha and maria(third time and seems not the charme),Probrably Just with less this two traffic etc would be a little less demanding.

I know you guys have problems and I don't deny it. I had buffering problems a few weeks ago too which they resolved. I am now at WiFi connected to an 100Mbit connection. It also works with 50Mbit over WiFi and with 450Mbit over ethernet. I did not try connection slower than 50 Mbit. 4G and 3G on phone work for me too.

Be sure I will forward your problems to James that he is aware some people have issues. Maybe it's an issue with only one of their servers...