Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

30 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

@Voyeur House TV do you know if some apartment do an Halloween party?

Freddy had yesterday (saw something on twitter and house was decorated)
Saw some decorations (balloons i think) at Jeff & Violet house

But maybe they don't have so much that tradition.. it's just another stupid imported tradition to sell decorations and make ups :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Talked with my internet provider and he did some tests --I have 50 mgb to my main computer which is hard wired to modem--In my living room i have laptop which is connected by wifi to main computer---My speed on main one is 50mbp and on my laptop it is 22.97 mbp----Now i am going to have to make sure which computer i am having trouble or if it is both

20 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Talked with my internet provider and he did some tests --I have 50 mgb to my main computer which is hard wired to modem--In my living room i have laptop which is connected by wifi to main computer---My speed on main one is 50mbp and on my laptop it is 22.97 mbp----Now i am going to have to make sure which computer i am having trouble or if it is both

change frequency (channel) to 5Ghz (Wifi) if your modem and notebook support it

ps: i have 100 mpb and i can reach this speed only in 5ghz wifi channel on my phone, notebook and smart tv .. if i use the 2.4ghz my max speed is 30mpb

• Like 1

Again, Jeff and Violet are going at it on the red couch.  Cam freezes every 4 seconds for exactly 4 seconds.  Oh yeah, sorry.  I'm sure I'm the only one and it's my crappy $1,800 gaming computer.  BTW and before you ask  I have a business connection and  according to M Laqb I'm currently doing about 20.2mbs.  Should be fast enough for multiple download streams..  

Furthermore, I am currently a subscriber to 3 -sites including VH.  One is larger and begins with a "R" and one is smaller and begins with a "C".  I do not have a buffering and or lagging problem at either site.  In fact, as to those sites I cannot remember the last time I have a buffering, skipping or lagging problem.  So I highly doubt it is me, my internet connection, or my computer.  I think the VH has grown so fast they were not ready for the load on their servers.  Either that or they have not picked up enough bandwidth.  One or the other which improvement will cost money and until they start to lose subscribers or the uproar becomes too voracious, they are not going to do a dam thing about it.  Why should they?   

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Again, Jeff and Violet are going at it on the red couch.  Cam freezes every 4 seconds for exactly 4 seconds.  Oh yeah, sorry.  I'm sure I'm the only one and it's my crappy $1,800 gaming computer.  BTW and before you ask  I have a business connection and  according to M Laqb I'm currently doing about 20.2mbs.  Should be fast enough for multiple download streams..  

Did you test any other cam??? happen in other?
Asking this because since you said that, i turned on their stream but only have access to cam4 (over red couch) and (with two other cams open - edda&joe LR and bree&drew LR)  no problems at all..
Maybe it's a problem that affect only some areas/countries... only them can tell you 

Don't telling that it is, but the odds goes on that.. The number of people complaining here is too few compared with the total viewers . Outside CC complains i can't talk of course...

Just now, Sparkles said:

Did you test any other cam??? happen in other?
Asking this because since you said that, i turned on their stream but only have access to cam4 (over red couch) and (with two other cams open - edda&joe LR and bree&drew LR)  no problems at all..
Maybe it's a problem that affect only some areas/countries... only them can tell you 

Don't telling that it is, but the odds goes on that.. The number of people complaining here is too few compared with the total viewers . Outside CC complains i can't talk of course...

Yeah, I tried it with Mika and Layne where there is absolutely nothing going on and it works find.  No skipping, no buffering.  It only seems to skip or lagging when there is something going on or it's a popular realm.  And I've seen a virtual plethora of complaints about the buffering and lagging in here.  You sure you're reading cam caps?  I've seems a whole heck of a lot people besides sr71gn and myself complaining about it..

You know what?  I'm not even going to complain about it anymore.  the powers to be are not going to do anything about it so why should I waste my time?  Perhaps you are right.  Perhaps it is only a few of us from the Midwest USA.  I don't know.  The only I do know is that VH doesn't give a dam about it.  As long as the site keeps growing what's one or two subscribers coming or going?  I really, really don't believe they are going to address and/or fix it for the sake of customer service or building their rep.  Who gives a shit about customer service of their rep?  It's a f**king cam site for God's sake!  So this is the last you will here about from me..  End of rant.....:dodgy: