Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sparkles your the only other person who understands the problem. The decisions that VH is making by allowing the free cams to be turned toward nothing will kill CC and eventually will stifle their subscription rate. I’m trying to help them see it, but all I get is nothing. I fully expect to the thrown under the bus pretty soon and all of you guys will then be welcome to trample all over me I’m sure! I don’t care, cause I know that I’m right. 

I joined CC in july because of VH community... But it was a lot different at that time... Now we see the high class of subscribers trying to silence the voices that they don't like, don't think the same way they think or say something that could go against VH ... They want to control that. And it doesn't started now.. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I joined CC in july because of VH community... But it was a lot different at that time... Now we see she high class of subscribers trying to silence the voices that they don't like, don't think the same way they think or say something that could go against VH ... They want to control that. And it doesn't started now.. 

i don't see it that way. i see that when i read the forum to find out about m & h for example i read 5 to 7 pages of complaints about free cams & nothing about them fucking & sucking which is what i want to know about. the subject should have been here right after it started.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't see it that way. i see that when i read the forum to find out about m & h for example i read 5 to 7 pages of complaints about free cams & nothing about them fucking & sucking which is what i want to know about. the subject should have been here right after it started.

Ex: so why that didn't happen with the rock punch that generate dozens of pages?  (and for sure it happens other examples of this situation)
It's what is happening in that specific house... I don't think the sections are only to talk about fucking&sucking unless it's the new instructions

Maybe CC should now split each house in different sections according to what can be talked in each one.. subscribers.. general.. off-topic... pictures... videos... others...

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Ex: so why that didn't happen with the rock punch that generate dozens of pages?  (and for sure it happens other examples of this situation)
It's what is happening in that specific house... I don't think the sections are only to talk about fucking&sucking unless it's the new instructions

Maybe CC should now split each house in different sections according to what can be talked in each one.. general.. off-topic... pictures... videos... others...

check out the threads of each apt & you will see many different topics. also the night of rock's adventure was a spur of the moment thing. the comments were posted during real time. the free cam thing should have been talked about when it 1st happened & then the comments should have been moved to a newly created section. i'm not even sure when this crap started because it now seems like forever. all that i want to see is what is happening in the apts. the continuing complaints are making me lose interest. but when that happens i'll just stop reading & whoever is left can keep arguing about it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Freeloaders, this goose has probably already been cooked, but your best hope now is to refrain from making any comment or posting any caps. They want to make this into a private club, let them!

Come on Amy stop talking a load of crap, no one wants to turn CC into a private club, where the hell did that come from.??

You have an opinion and some agree with you, others have a differnet opinion and some agree with them.

Its whats called having a discussion and airing different views there is no need to get all shitty about it just because others disagree with you.

As Golfer says all this crap is doing more harm than good so come on lets all move on and enjoy what we all have :heart:

• Like 1

On 25/02/2018 at 4:27 AM, mic351 said:

DAM!! VH!  By now you'd have thought you would have done something about the fucking buffering!  Get off your cheap asses and upgrade your dam servers!!  All this time and you still haven't got it right!  My 3-year old grandson is probably more qualified to do tech support.  And don't tell me to go to some sight so you can check my download speed or whatever.  This is the only site I subscribe to that I have this problem..  :angry::angry:

What helped me was to disable the previews. Haven't really had any issues after that

Perhaps James was a bit too generous in the past, and now people have come to expect that he does exactly what we want when we want it.

It's his site, it's his intellectual property. The same holds true for RLC, but their management is absolutely hard ass now on protecting their DMCA rights. So lets be nice to James and VHTV. Get a subscription or don't bitch. And don't make us look like spoiled brats.

As for CC, Old Dude's was always my favorite forum here. It's not a private board, it's open to the public, as long as you dress properly and act like a civilized human when you visit. It's a good place to go when nothing is happening in the apartments or you don't feel like jacking off or rubbing one out. Or you want advice on a good bottle of whiskey.

As for CC subscriptions, remember that $20 a year to discuss things with your friends and strangers and goofballs is a lot cheaper than the Voyeur sites, or most other subscription services for that matter. Think of your $20 a YEAR as a year-long pass to enter a comedy club or grade school playground at will. :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I really don't understand all this thing about the freeloaders,myself always been an payed user sinse I joined VH but have zero against people that for one reason or other isn't premium VH user,people have life's And sometimes they can't pay 40$ a month,or just don't wish it,I enjoy all coments(well most them)being from any type of user,don't cair really,what I care it's to read interesting things.informative things etc,and in cc the bigger the VH community the better,more diferent views of things and more coments to enjoy.People should be able post when they feel like without have to think in that type of things.

• Like 3

Regard the free cams..think it's important to have at least some of them in living rooms,if free cams are in kitchen or hall etc hardly will attract new clients,in other cam site there is even that thing of first sex moments start in livingroom(free cam)and then moved to bedroom(for payed users)and seems an ok strategy,they give an nice taste for free then to see the rest..will have to pay if you wish it.Think it's an better strategy then put the cam in kitchen or other "boring" place. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard the free cams..think it's important to have at least some of them in living rooms,if free cams are in kitchen or hall etc hardly will attract new clients,in other cam site there is even that thing of first sex moments start in livingroom(free cam)and then moved to bedroom(for payed users)and seems an ok strategy,they give an nice taste for free then to see the rest..will have to pay if you wish it.Think it's an better strategy then put the cam in kitchen or other "boring" place. 

sorry but tenants  have sex where they feel better atmosphere or where they have a lot of space for interesting action. if they will be run between rooms it will be disstressing and it will be not comfortable for them. also as primary target we try to get maximum pleasure of our activity for our "watcher" and for own pleasure of course

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

sorry but tenants  have sex where they feel better atmosphere or where they have a lot of space for interesting action. if they will be run between rooms it will be disstressing and it will be not comfortable for them. also as primary target we try to get maximum pleasure of our activity for our "watcher" and for own pleasure of course

I agree Mira, my wife and I are also in the lifestyle, we hardly ever move to the bedroom.  That's our space, not for company.

• Like 1