Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

We all want you to stay ash as we know you enjoy the banter so it would be a shame if you were to leave us so look forward to still seeing you here for a long time :heart:

Thx Robwin, the back and forth with you and the rest of my friends on here make me look forward to coming here,  I'm wish i hadn't said anything about maybe leaving, but I'm glad i did for all the kind words from you and everyone I love coming on here to have some fun with, thank you!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Robwin, the back and forth with you and the rest of my friends on here make me look forward to coming here,  I'm wish i hadn't said anything about maybe leaving, but I'm glad i did for all the kind words from you and everyone I love coming on here to have some fun with, thank you!

Good luck if you are leaving.I am one of the strong supporters of blocking Free cams AFTER a year, so you can hate me.

BTW,I'll miss the sexy talk between you and Amy  that made my mornings who used to be one of my besties.

Bye !!!

• Like 1

Thx everyone for lifting my spirits with your kind words!  Guy just texted me, he gonna be home in 10 minutes, so my plan is to feed him, throw him in the bathtub and hopefully f his brains out! wish me luck! take care everyone!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, thx for that ooopel and for being a friend! I need some laughs to cheer me up, If Jeff and Grisha would take turns laying down on top of me, there would be nowhere to go would there?! Thx for being a friend!

Ash you're  not ordinary friend your a best high degree friend to me, we are with some  we add taste only feminine :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx everyone for lifting my spirits with your kind words!  Guy just texted me, he gonna be home in 10 minutes, so my plan is to feed him, throw him in the bathtub and hopefully f his brains out! wish me luck! take care everyone!

:biggrin: Wish you the best of luck in the bath tub will have that image fixed in my mind for a while now lol....Lucky Guy eh, gonna make us all jealous now :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thank you for that ze, you're a friend and one of the fun posters on here! I'm having kinda a down last couple of days, and as usual I don't really have any reason why I should be feeling low, but it happens to me from time to time,and what I'm feeling about leaving has something to do with that. Thx for the sweet words and understanding ze, you one of the good guys on here for sure!

Specialy sinse i participate more in th VH cc forum you,Amy and lots of others have been nice persons and good camarads in forum and making it an interesting,fun even sexy place(specialy those naughty talks between you and Amy:blush:),I like people that say what they think without fears and no doubth you are one them ashley,truly hope if you leave the forum will be just for short period to relax,have some fun in other things and regain "power",the users like you it's because you and your way of be,not because you're premium or not.One of the cc princesses..dear ashley:heart:.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Take care my dear Ash! I will still be here. Maybe not posting comments as much, just I'll be around. PM me if you ever need to talk. ❤️

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist our magnetic personalities lol Good to see you still around anyway hun.xxxx

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, the answer to other tenants is too bad! Some tenants are more important then others. You get to live under the scope of a free cam and work hard to earn new subscribers, while the likes of Mira and Henry get to enrich themselves with views under all of their pay cams. What a great deal for you! They’ll probably do what Camarads does and that is turn on more free cams in the lower earning apts. It’s a form of punishment for failing to perform well. VH has created a tier system for tenants, a sub class of tenants to serve the purpose of winning new subscribers. Guess who will get those views when they decide to join? Yes, that’s right! The upper tier apts full of swingers and orgies. Gotta love it! 

How is it a case? Why do you think someone is more important than the others? I don't get your message here, could you please elaborate how closing one free camera in one apartment could possibly affect other apartments? Considering that Mira & Henry, basically, cut off one of the ways they could get more viewers from new-coming guests to VHTV.

• Like 7

VHTV i ask something few days ago and no response,think it's an important subget..shouldn't VH warn(in twitter or something)when all residents of an house are out for two,three straight days?When it's just one resident I kinda understand no explanation and there is still someone to watch in the house,now all residents of the place for two,three days?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

How is it a case? Why do you think someone is more important than the others? I don't get your message here, could you please elaborate how closing one free camera in one apartment could possibly affect other apartments? Considering that Mira & Henry, basically, cut off one of the ways they could get more viewers from new-coming guests to VHTV.

Ella and Isaac have now done exactly same ! Coincidence ?

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Am I the only one who finds it a bit interesting that VH and MH decided to run their little experiment while they were away and Darcie was left in the apt. I don't understand how this was a legitimate test. I mean of course Darcie got a lot of attention, she's Darcie perhaps one of the best looking girls ever on VH. Should it be a surprise that she got a lot of attention from subscribers? 

The other side of the coin that VH didn't take into account was the impact it would have on this CC community. To that end, I would have to say that the test was a total failure. Oh sure, my haters are loving this, but as you all can see from some posts here, we are the ones who lost and took the damage from this decision. 

I suppose what bothers me is that VH had to know that this was a significant moment and their response could have be more serving of all sides of the argument. They wasted an opportunity to close the gap and bring us together for the common good of everyone. As it is, they only took themselves into account and now we are left shattered and decided. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it seems to be the reality for now. Not exactly sure where to go from here. I'm sorry it came to this. 

My dear Amy i thought you had left but obviously you can't seem to let go and let bygones be bygones.

Why do you think people hate you eh as there is nothing i have read to suggest that, no one hates you just people with a different opinion to yourself to which they and you are quite entitled to have.

May i suggest you give it a rest now hun as you are in danger of turning into a drama queen. You say an opportunity was wasted to bring us together for the common good but your continuing ranting is just doing the opposite and possibly turning people against you which i would dread to see happening as we have always seemed to get on so well.

Think of it this way Amy out of the 1000's of people who probably subscribe to VH the people i seem to only ever see on here you could probably count on both hands so i would therefore assume that the majority of people are either just keeping quiet or just don't give a shit really so you are just going up a one way street with no end.

So please for the sake of everyone's sanity lol give it a rest hun and let us all get on well like we have always done having a good laugh and piss take at the excitement on VH for want of a better word  eh.....Thanks :heart:

And i for one am glad to see you still here :heart:

• Like 4