Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 3/8/2018 at 6:30 PM, Arkay2 said:
You may have noticed bouquets of flowers or gifts/chocolates appearing in several apartments. I believe this is for "Women's Day" which is a national holiday (non-working day) in Russia and many former Soviet Republics.

In Russia, Women's Day is a significant and popular holiday. Its source is the events of 1917 that were part of the Russian revolution and as such meant it was a holiday that was promoted by the Soviet regime.  In 1917 Russian women marched to protest for 'Bread and Peace' on the last Sunday in February (which was 8 March in the Gregorian calendar in use in the rest of Europe). This march contributed to the Czar abdicating four days later and the new government granting women the right to vote. It would be three years later, before women in the US had the same rights.

The day first became a national holiday in 1965. It is traditional on this holiday to present women with gifts and flowers to express appreciation for their work, love and devotion. It can be regarded as the same as mixing up elements of Mother's Day combined with some aspects of Valentine's Day.

So to all the ladies in VHTV "Happy Women's Day" :heart:

zHappy-International-Womens-Day-March-8-G.jpg  1   182.1 kB

Thx Arkay, I didn't know yesterday was women's day till my guy mentioned that he heard it somewhere. . And did he get me flowers, or chocolate?  No! Now he notgetting anything for mens day, whenever that is!!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Arkay, I didn't know yesterday was women's day till my guy mentioned that he heard it somewhere. . And did he get me flowers, or chocolate?  No! Now he notgetting anything for mens day, whenever that is!!

November the 19th, Ash :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

if some1 is free to open the new thread about them (Mary and George) thanks

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Sparkles is on his game today, way ahead of us.

7 minutes ago, leonadecastro said:

Quite a lot of new apartments.   But only pèople worth watching are  Ary and Lexy. There rest are dead as door-nails. Of course this is a freeloader's opinion

Suddenly I have lost interest in VH.

Completely agree.  Have stopped subscribing because I feel like a complete mug paying for the rent and food of strangers I don't know that don't do anything interesting in return.  VH has really fucked themselves up and this has been after a few months with plenty of warnings from us that this was going to happen if they carried on down this route. 

What is the point of having so many apartments and paying the wages and rent for so many people to do nothing interesting?  Voyeur Villa pays their tenants 1,000 bucks per month, I bet VH pays more than that - what an incredible waste of money.  And don't get me started on the fucking camgirl apartments making this site as shit as Camarads.

You may well be a freeloader but I actually would respect your opinion a lot more than anyone that continues to pay for this bollocks as they are being willingly ripped off.  RIP VH.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Completely agree.  Have stopped subscribing because I feel like a complete mug paying for the rent and food of strangers I don't know that don't do anything interesting in return.  VH has really fucked themselves up and this has been after a few months with plenty of warnings from us that this was going to happen if they carried on down this route. 

What is the point of having so many apartments and paying the wages and rent for so many people to do nothing interesting?  Voyeur Villa pays their tenants 1,000 bucks per month, I bet VH pays more than that - what an incredible waste of money.  And don't get me started on the fucking camgirl apartments making this site as shit as Camarads.

You may well be a freeloader but I actually would respect your opinion a lot more than anyone that continues to pay for this bollocks as they are being willingly ripped off.  RIP VH.

How do you know how much VV pays? What do you expect the tenants to do in return? When I look at the preview bar there is usually at least one place with something interesting going on. Sorry I do not get at the moment what you mean. Can you please explain further?