Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Just remember that it was just our comments here. in CC (with ownership and cause, of course) that brought VH to the plateau that is today.
We must therefore continue to point out faults, corrections and corrections that we see and think they should be applied.
No visions tendentious or with objectives to denigrate the projects and their participants.
Progressive reviews like I always say here ...
Mainly because our views are observed and taken into account by the very structure of the VH.

Myself as an user of VH and cc thing we should keep saying what we like,dislike,love,hate in all VH,prefer that always to restrain opinon or to satisfie one or other person.If sowmone it's very unhappy or disliking something I think that he/she totaly should express that,same if someone it's very happy,satisfied should do the same.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

This I doubt!!

Do not doubt !
But look what I pointed out in the first line (with property).

Much that has been debated here and fixes and improvements to the beginning of the site is being applied today.

We have, therefore, an active voice that is listened to.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the countless time, VH has opened another apartment far before it was ready to be opened. Now there are all kinds of lagging issues with this place.

As you say the streaming is shit what ever there is of it lol

It's so stupid. VH still has this shit quality after running for over a year. They don't learn or improve. They just want to dump out apartment after apartment. Who cares about quality when you have quantity, right?

• Like 3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It's so stupid. VH still has this shit quality after running for over a year. They don't learn or improve. They just want to dump out apartment after apartment. Who cares about quality when you have quantity, right?

"Never mind the quality feel the width" 

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Very true the fastest way of pissing people off is to have non working cams.