Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Given the direction that VH is going and the vetting process seems quite lax, what would prevent a new manager from trafficking people on VH? You may think it would be obvious, but really how would you know? How would VH know?  A "manager" skilled in the art of fear and intimidation could quite easily pass off his subjects as tenants. 

We are told that these people are adults and have free will to choose their path, but how do you really know? Surely you don't believe that all prostitutes are doing their work on their own free will even though their smiles and moans of pleasure appear to be genuine. 

Something to think about as VH grows.

Well the direction VH seems to be going lately the business of exploitation could seem to be rearing its ugly head and i am not going to say any more on the subject right now but it is, in my opinion, becoming more obvious as days go by.

And as far as behaviour goes well the rule book seems to have gone out the window now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well the direction VH seems to be going lately the business of exploitation could seem to be rearing its ugly head and i am not going to say any more on the subject right now but it is, in my opinion, becoming more obvious as days go by.

And as far as behaviour goes well the rule book seems to have gone out the window now.

What rule book?:biggrin:

• Like 1

i just want them(VH)to take an more boss leadership over all the managers.More and more I feel managers do all they want,open all the houses they want,and with less and less quality.Would be fine "just" twenty houses,that looked nice,and with interesting residents.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The question really comes down to this, how much are you willing to trust that VH is doing their due diligence to ensure that each tenant is truly there by their own volition and free will? With managers and sub-managers involved from many different places in the world, it seems to me that the table is set for the potential of some form of trafficking. Same holds true for all cam sites like this. One has to ask themselves, is this person I'm watching really free to consent to this? Truth is you'll never know. Be it a cam girl on Chaturbate or a tenant on VH. 

Consider this, VH doesn't deal with the tenants, they only deal with the managers. Have you ever sent in a ticket to support only to be told that they would notify the manager? Interesting huh? Makes me wonder just how well VH knows the tenants who appear on their site and leaves open a lot of room for hand washing. Of course, I can only speculate. 😏

VH response would be "That is the managers responsibility, not ours, we don't interfere ", they just enjoy the money!

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

One has to ask themselves, is this person I'm watching really free to consent to this? Truth is you'll never know. Be it a cam girl on Chaturbate or a tenant 

Methinks Polly could be a prime candidate but then that's just my opinion 😁

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My point to you all is that of you are willing to accept open prostitution then it pushes the envelope further and it creates a new level of demand for more and more depraved sexual behavior. VH will do what it continues to do and feed your desires. 

Only if it earns them money¬:angel:

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My point to you all is that of you are willing to accept open prostitution then it pushes the envelope further and it creates a new level of demand for more and more depraved sexual behavior. VH will do what it continues to do and feed your desires. 

What I don't get is why people want to subscribe to this shit. Is their money burning such a hole in their pockets and they are so deprived of other stimuli in their lives that paying to watch prostitutes (who are likely to be part of the Eastern European white slave trade) is something they genuinely feel is a great thing to do.  How fucked up is this?

All it needs is for one person to report this site to the authorities and they are fucked, just saying...

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

What I don't get is why people want to subscribe to this shit. Is their money burning such a hole in their pockets and they are so deprived of other stimuli in their lives that paying to watch prostitutes (who are likely to be part of the Eastern European white slave trade) is something they genuinely feel is a great thing to do.  How fucked up is this?

All it needs is for one person to report this site to the authorities and they are fucked, just saying...

When there would be any proof for this weird accusations I guess the site would have been taken long down. Don't you think competitors like RLC would use this to get rid of a competitor?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! Which given the staying power Polly has in the previews, the interest exists and based on the comments the willingness to accept prostitution is there. And no, I don't know if Polly is a prostitute or not, my point is that you're open willingness to accept it, gives the 💰green💰 flag to VH to fill that void and take the money. This is an inevitable reality when views are paramount. Everything about VH is progressing towards this inevitably right on schedule.

So she should be given the benefit of the doubt surely? 

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Dear god..I complain a lot about some things in VH but that supposition of "Eastern European white slave trade" it's just to much even for me,that's seems to much and don't agree in that opinion.Agree that the present of cam girls and in similar vein it's more and more present and that's an horrie thing no doubth.They should try as much as possible to have regular girls that won't fake to have 10,15 amazing orgasms in half hour(like Stella).

• Like 2