Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

We will, thank you for assistance!

i think you guys are doing a gr8 job. you are already light years ahead of vv & also rlc in that you treat customers much better. they charge a fortune & then ban or block you for anything that they don't like. not a good way to get or keep subscribers in my opinion. i can see your efforts at improvements & am happy to be here on the ground floor to witness the growth 1st hand.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stream quality today is even worse than yesterday for me now. All movements on cams are completely pixelated now. Far from any HD quality. @Voyeur House TV can you give us an estimate when we will get better cam quality back? Unfortunately it really spoils the fun watching with this bad stream quality

The streams seems to be using up about half the bandwidth they did before, but the quality is now very poor. There must be a way to have high quality streams at the lower bandwidth as RLC have achieved it.

Keep experimenting, but in the end the quality of the streams is the most important thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

The streams seems to be using up about half the bandwidth they did before, but the quality is now very poor. There must be a way to have high quality streams at the lower bandwidth as RLC have achieved it.

Keep experimenting, but in the end the quality of the streams is the most important thing.

Yes there must be a way to get the stream quality up again. At the moment it is worse than VV

21 minutes ago, Russ said:

VH do you know if the new couple in Anna's house are going to stay or are they just guests for awhile . My vote is they stay.

It'll be the same situation as the hot brunette and her boyfriend. Everyone wanted them to stay, but they didn't want to. So it'll ultimately be up to the couple and Anna and Alex. I would love them to stay as well. I think the girl  is hot. But I don't want what happened last night to be an every day thing. It will get boring really quick.

• Upvote 1

I think it's time for the silly4 to move on to some place else because all they do is eat sleep and lay around and I sure that's not what paying members are wanting to see. You need to give Anna a little advice on how to pick people instead of her finding homeless people to live in the house.

• Upvote 1