Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

here is the covered cam in the bathroom of nik tory vlad amy apt. please fix this. we are getting covered cams & people hiding & dressing in the shower behind a curtain a lott in just the last couple of days. anyone that doesn't want to be seen should stay out of these apts. it's getting old. thanks for your help.

Capture_2017_05_07_19_25_58_591.png

Well I guess the sad but true thing here is @Voyeur House TV now no longer cares about this forum. They have clearly been around here yesterday but don't answer our questions, give us some information or answer my pm I sent. With all that deliberately hiding messing with cams and VH not saying a thing to it lately the site more is going in old VV direction. :sad:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess the sad but true thing here is @Voyeur House TV now no longer cares about this forum. They have clearly been around here yesterday but don't answer our questions, give us some information or answer my pm I sent. With all that deliberately hiding messing with cams and VH not saying a thing to it lately the site more is going in old VV direction. :sad:

Hi Jabbath..Back from Austria.How was it ?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey come on, how could you think so! I'm on a vacation with my kids and family, so not much time could be dedicated to PR and users communications. Now I'm here, and let me give some updates on consequitive posts here.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

here is the covered cam in the bathroom of nik tory vlad amy apt. please fix this. we are getting covered cams & people hiding & dressing in the shower behind a curtain a lott in just the last couple of days. anyone that doesn't want to be seen should stay out of these apts. it's getting old. thanks for your help.

Thanks for reporting. This was guest who is not coming back there in the future. Sorry for that.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey come on, how could you think so! I'm on a vacation with my kids and family, so not much time could be dedicated to PR and users communications. Now I'm here, and let me give some updates on consequitive posts here.

Thanks for reporting. This was guest who is not coming back there in the future. Sorry for that.

Glad to hear you are still here. Have a great time and enjoy the time with your family.:heart:

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Oh and I would be really glad when you answer my pm if you have time.:biggrin:

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Then finally explained. VH on vacation.
The popular saying becomes true then
When the cat is away ...
:biggrin: