Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC started with 7 apartments, not a measly 2. $30 even for 2 apartments is still ridiculous when you can pay just 15 more and get 15 apartments at RLC. And with no previews or anyway of seeing the rest the house or no incentive to draw people in, like I said this place can fuck right off.

The Archives we have shows starting with 2 Apartments  November 26,2012.   I think RLC was going before Cam Caps got started so there had to be other couples before  Maria & John  and Olga & Sergey.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One good thing the Web Player goes Full Screen.

if this site want survive and attract the people with only two appartments they have not really the choice after depend the direction they want take,this one of rlc or this one of vv !

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if this site want survive and attract the people with only two appartments they have not really the choice after depend the direction they want take,this one of rlc or this one of vv !

The set up seems to be heading toward the direction RLC is taking.  Likely more Apartments will added it just takes a little time at finding Tenants.

• Upvote 1

is it jacky on stnc pics on first page?

when you click in join page it's the same organisation of vv and the same choice,only one cam per room for trial and all acces cams for premium,

my first impression it's the vv compagny try open another site

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

is it jacky on stnc pics on first page?

when you click in join page it's the same organisation of vv and the same choice,only one cam per room for trial and all acces cams for premium,

my first impression it's the vv compagny try open another site

If it is then maybe they are trying a different approach rather than the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am Style the other Site provides.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If it is then maybe they are trying a different approach rather than the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am Style the other Site provides.

If you're talking about VV, it's all couples that occupy the apartments so this is not accurate.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

don't know for the moment i want to be sure it's jacky here first,i will see that tomorrow,

vv have started with two appartments like this new site...don't know if there is a rapport on not